Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergy Sneezes

NYBound

Ok since my allergies consist of getting really stuffed up and maybe sneezing a handful of times my question is what does it feel like when you have allergies and your nose constinantly feels like you have to sneeze and then you do sneeze constantly?!?

Ok since my allergies consist of getting really stuffed up and maybe sneezing a handful of times my question is what does it feel like when you have allergies and your nose constinantly feels like you have to sneeze and then you do sneeze constantly?!?

Pretty much that's about how it is. I developled allergies for a few years and then I suddenly seemed to outgrow them. But when I did have them, it felt just like you're describing. I never got officially diagnosed with having allergies, but I know that's what it was. I didn't do much for them, except when it started to effect my sleep. Then I tried over the counter stuff.

Good luck. Keep us posted on that constant tickle. ^_^

What does it feel like? Hmmm...for me it feels annoying as heck. Though one gets use to it after awhile. If you have dry sneezes it's not as big a financial drain when it comes to tissues. Myself, I bought stock in Kleenex. Hope it all works out for you. Feel better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pookie77

My ex only sneezed during allergy time. It was rare to hear him sneeze during anytime of the year of than August through October. That being said, once allergy season began, he just sneezed and sneezed ~ they were dry, so we weren't all that stocked up on tissues, but they were very repetitive ~ he was pretty used to the amount of sneezes a morning fit could produce ~ usually 20+, and then he would have random fits throughout the day. But I could tell he would get agitated when it would wake him from his sleep. Hope you can work it out! I loved it ... his sneezes were so wonderful ... it's actually one of the things I miss about him ... never met anyone with that much repetition --- I sort of thought that is one of the reasons we were supposed to work out. I guess I was wrong! :)

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm experiencing allergies it feels like I'm always sort of on the verge of sneezing....it's uncomfortable because my eyes always water before the sneeze comes and my nose itches. Sneezing is kind of a relief because the feeling that you are going to sneeze with the watery eyes sucks.....but it always comes back, so the relief is short lived. Kind of like when you have a cough and your throat is all scratchy and you always feel like you could cough at any moment - that is how I feel with my allergies and sneezing.

Archived