Sneeze Fetish Forum

A couple of Helsinki hayfever sneezes

atchoum

Well, Helsinki was great ! Wonderful atmosphere, just wished I could have spent longer. One jazz concert on the Esplanade – not sure if it’s what VfP would have wanted.

The stay started out well sneezewise. Hardly arrived at the airport when a family came in looking for their luggage. Two teenage girls and parents in their 40s. The father looked like a hippy, with long greying hair in a poney tail. He obviously had hayfever and was blowing his nose in a very wet paper handkerchief. They were speaking Finnish so I don’t know whether they were mentioning his state. We hadn’t waited long (luggage delivery, like everything else in Finland is super efficient) and just as he was getting their luggage he gave one quite open, very classical : achoo ! sneeze, with a rising intonation, and when his hands were free, gave another strong blow. My bag arrived, so I wasn’t able to see if there were any other sneezes.

The second sighting was in the centre of Helsinki: she must have been about 20 – typically Finnish to my eyes – blond and athletic – but sneezing – sounded like hayfever too : two quick, wet tschhhhh eh…. Tschhhh …. She quickened her pace and I saw the head bob down for a third sneeze as she disappeared round the corner…

July is a good month to be in Helsinki...

Well, Helsinki was great ! Wonderful atmosphere, just wished I could have spent longer. One jazz concert on the Esplanade – not sure if it’s what VfP would have wanted.

Nah, man! Don't be crazy! I would've loved that! :twisted: Jazz is great. And so was this obs, as usual! Especially the part about the guy with the ponytail. :twisted: Wish I could've gone to Finland too.

Guest Raksu

O_O I live in Finland, but not in Helsinki *I'm going there this summer AGAIN*

But nice obs :drool: (Yeah very short comment :thumbup:''')

I envy other girls in here, they are so skinny and athletic and good-looking but I'm not ;_;

O_O I live in Finland, but not in Helsinki *I'm going there this summer AGAIN*

But nice obs :rolleyes: (Yeah very short comment :yes:''')

I envy other girls in here, they are so skinny and athletic and good-looking but I'm not ;_;

Thanks for the comment! You'll enjoy Helsinki. And by the way, the girl that sneezed was certainly athletic and good looking, but not tall or skinny. It takes all sorts!

Lovely obs! Glad you got something worhtwhile out of your trip!

Archived