Sneeze Fetish Forum

Boyfriend Sneezes on the phone

Guest w.w.queen

Guest w.w.queen

So the boyfriend was on his day off yesterday and tragically I had to work which was rubbish cause even though we live together somehow we seem to see very little of each other! Anyway he has had the most horrible cough for about 2 weeks now so phoned home at about 1 to see how he was feeling. Phoned and he's all quiet and sleepy sounding so I was like "are you ok?" and it's just silence and then I hear him start to build up. He has totally overly dramatic build ups which I love!! And I can picture what he’s doing, totally one for the hand waving in front of his face! Then he sneezed twice which were quite chesty sounding cause of his cough, poor wee lamb! So normally I would bless him but I work with my dad and he was in the room and I didn't want me to hear me bless him! So then I didn't know what to do decided to just keep quiet and not say anything leaving a horrible awkward silence and then he's like "sorry" in such a small cute voice like he’s dead embarrassed!

Tooo cute, he’s so lovely!

Also sorry for not spelling the sneezes I'm rubbish, must practice more!

WW

Awwww, such a cute observation! Reading this made me all warm and fuzzy inside! :P Thanks for sharing!

Guest w.w.queen

Nope no cold, just the horrible cough. It's because we went to a festival about a month ago and he smoked way too many cigarettes and he's not even a heavy smoker! So he’s not really been right since then and no amount of pestering has made him go to the doctors, he’s soo stubborn!

Poor fellow -- sounds like he might have irritant-related bronchitis. Nothing better than those overly dramatic buildups, though ... I live for that!

Isn't it lovely when someone goes silent on the phone, and you just know what's coming; or indeed, afterwards when you can picture them just being stunned by the enormousness of the sneezes. And a sorry is so good.

And welcome to the forum.

Phone sneezes rock! And how cute that you could imagine his pre-sneeze ritual in your head!! Thank you for this cute ob!

Such cute obs :yes: I like that he did an overly dramatic build up that is always so cute/sexy. And like count de tisza said, "welcome to the forum."

• 1 year later...

Archived