Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does It Count If It Happened In A Dream?

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Hey, guys!

Well the other night I had a dream that my best friend and I were outside and he started sneezing because there was a crapload of flowers on the side of my house. He had a huge sneezing fit of about twenty sneezes and then we went inside.

I wanted to hear more sneezes from him, so when he sat down at the kitchen table I threw sneezing powder up in the air. Now normally, I would find that unethical, but since it was in my dream I found it quite reasonable. :lol:

He had another huge sneezing fit (that's two in a row now!) and then in the middle of his second fit I told him that the only reason he was sneezing was because of me throwing up sneezing powder and he got very angry and tried to argue, but the sneezes kept stopping him from whatever he wanted to say. I found this quite hot! :yes::omg: :omg:

It was a good night's sleep, needless to say. :hug:

Aahh, gotta love it when you have those kind of dreams! Thanks for posting the obs, I really enjoyed it! :yes:

Well...I don't know if it "counts" if it's a dream but...I know that dream-sneezes can be the best kinds EVER. I know mine sure are... sometimes I don't want to wake up! :yes:

Sweet, a sneezing dream! I wish I had those! Of course, if I talked in my sleep during that particular dream, that might not be so good. Cool "obs!"

Of course it counts! That's awesome! I love the part where he's trying to argue and getting interrupted by sneezing! Thanks for sharing!

Archived