Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dreams About Sneezing

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Occasionally I will have a dream about sneezing that is SO GOOD that I feel I must share it with the world, but I can't because no one else has the fetish. Does anyone else have this habit, and if so, tell us about your dreams!

I will tell you all of mine when I get a free moment, but for now, read the Obs board for MY dream. :yes:

Yes! I have posted a couple of sneeze dreams in the forum.

In one of them I was sitting next to Gaara and he sneezed his gum out of his mouth :omg: Another Gaara one I was sitting on his lap on a roof top. Once I dreampt that I kissed Gaara on the tip of his nose and he sneezed from that, right now the only sneeze dreams I remember are Gaara sneeze dreams, that only figures :yes:

I'm trying to remember other sneeze dreams, oh yea I remember one now that wasn't Gaara.

Has anyone ever watched Static Shock? Well I used to have a Crush on Richie (Gear) right after my crush on Edd (from Ed, Edd, & Eddy). My dream was of Richie it went like this:

It was so realistic, I thought it was actually happening. My friend called me up and said," Sara kids choice awards is on." And I looked at the clock it was 4:51 in the morning, and said something like, "Do you know what time it is?" But I turned the TV on anyways. Static Shock was on Richie and Virgil were flying next to each other. Richie said," I have to sneeze." So I said to my friend, "I don't think I've seen this episode before." Richie repeated what he said, so I said to my friend, "I really don't think I've seen this episode before." Then Richie sneezed twice, medium to loud, sounding like," Hachoo!" Then I said to my friend, "I know I haven't seen this episode before," and my friend says, "why?" So I said, " Because Richie just worded (I can't say the word "sneeze" out loud)." Then I faint in the dream and wake up in reality... It was so real.

Now my friend (who knows about the fetish) jokes with me by saying," Kids Choice awards are on." :omg:

Haha, I just got finished in your topic in Obs. But I like hearing myself type so here goes again.

I dream like that ALL the time. I suppose my brain is so fixated on seeing my favourite character sneezing (ahemMirokuahem...) that it feels the need to fill the void left by the fact that he never does, by making up it's own.

I had one dream that was SO vivid, I can still see it in my brain like it just happened yesterday. It was like a regular episode but with added colds and sneezing. Oh hell yes. When I woke up, I actually went "Oh! I can't believe I forgot that episode existed. I must go watch it 576 times." and when I realised it was just a dream I wanted to go back to sleep SO bad but couldn't! :yes: If I could have one wish, it would be to make that dream episode a real one!

But I won't tell how the dream went because...I made a fic based on it that I hope to get around posting one day and don't want to spoil it! :omg: (Actually, for the curious...many of my fics start out as wonderful, wonderful dreams...)

I've had lots and lots of sneezy dreams, and have related a few tales on here about them. Actually, I think one of them is in my blog somewhere. Usually, it ends up where the person doing the sneezing either knows or finds out abut my fetish, and then indulges me in some way!

I don't have alot of sneeze dreams but it seams like when ever I do I'm never alone :D (YIKES!) I was told by my college roommate that I talk in my sleep and so when ever I have had a sneeze dream which is almost always about a certain cartoon canine :yes: I always wake up with this terrible fear that I might have said something in my sleep B) YIKES!!!!!!

I had one dream that was SO vivid, I can still see it in my brain like it just happened yesterday. It was like a regular episode but with added colds and sneezing. Oh hell yes. When I woke up, I actually went "Oh! I can't believe I forgot that episode existed. I must go watch it 576 times." and when I realised it was just a dream I wanted to go back to sleep SO bad but couldn't! :yes: If I could have one wish, it would be to make that dream episode a real one!

Isn't that just the most annoying thing? You wake up all kind of, hell, yeah I'm watching that right away, then you realise it was a fricking dream. That has happened to me so many times. Seriously sad. You want to chew holes in your pillow, don't you?

I had a dream last night (probably because of this post) of sneezing. It was Trunks from Dragonball z.

I was at gymnastics (I was 13 again, back then I had a crush on Trunks and Vegeta). Trunks was there. I had a loose tooth, no clue why and Trunks put his hand inside my mouth and looked at it. Then he took his hand placed it on my head, and sneezed away from me, a simple, "HACHOO!" and I got scared and clinged to Vegeta :lol: Then I went on and did my gymnastics. And that was it...

How weird is that :jawdrop: I got scared and clinged to Vegeta, suprising Vegeta didn't blow me up :yes:

Oh my god, I have these all these all the time! The most recent one was highly amusing, though. I was at the DMV (wtf!) and this character Frost was with me. Some dude kept GETTING IN MY CAR and the conversation between me and Frost went like this:

Him: Do you know this man?

Me: No...

Him: Then shoot him.

Me: .....:blink: WHAT?

Him: I said....*insert ungodly hot sneeze here!*

Me: :twisted:

Him: Well?

Me: .......jfalskdjfaskfdj???

Him: Are you going to shoot him or what?

Me:....wha? *staring at* Shoot who?

HA, I fail forever. :lol:

Guest WalterDESneeze

I used to have a dream where thye invented a 24 hour sneeze channel on tv, but i live with like 50 people and no doors..lol

Oh my god, I have these all these all the time! The most recent one was highly amusing, though. I was at the DMV (wtf!) and this character Frost was with me. Some dude kept GETTING IN MY CAR and the conversation between me and Frost went like this:

Him: Do you know this man?

Me: No...

Him: Then shoot him.

Me: .....:blink: WHAT?

Him: I said....*insert ungodly hot sneeze here!*

Me: :twisted:

Him: Well?

Me: .......jfalskdjfaskfdj???

Him: Are you going to shoot him or what?

Me:....wha? *staring at* Shoot who?

HA, I fail forever. :lol:

I actually had a dream about sneezing last night. That is VERY rare for me...must be because of this topic :lol:

So: the dream was in anime style (wtf? :lol: ) and I was standing on a veranda, watching this cute, dark haired guy sitting in a chair looking out over a big, beautiful garden. I think he was waiting for his lover to come back or something...and he was talking to himself about that guy, how much he longed for him to return. :blink: Anyway, suddenly he stopped talking, brought up his hand and pressed a finger under his nose and had this lovely, short build-up before he sneezed a rather soft "Eeshhuu!" into his fist. He did this three times, and since he didn't seem to know that I was there, I could just stand there and enjoy the show. :lol: It was a veeery nice dream :twisted:

I actually had a dream about sneezing last night. That is VERY rare for me...must be because of this topic :lol:

So: the dream was in anime style (wtf? :lol: ) and I was standing on a veranda, watching this cute, dark haired guy sitting in a chair looking out over a big, beautiful garden. I think he was waiting for his lover to come back or something...and he was talking to himself about that guy, how much he longed for him to return. :blink: Anyway, suddenly he stopped talking, brought up his hand and pressed a finger under his nose and had this lovely, short build-up before he sneezed a rather soft "Eeshhuu!" into his fist. He did this three times, and since he didn't seem to know that I was there, I could just stand there and enjoy the show. :lol: It was a veeery nice dream :twisted:

Oh man, oh man, oh man. I wish there was a place where you could go BUY dreams because I'd pay good money to have this one.

Of course, now I'm just being greedy. I have fetish dreams all the time, in fact I've had them for the last three days! :lol:

Oh! I've had one before! *Jumps up and down excitedly.* OK, so this happend right after I watched the second season finale of LOST when it aired for the first time on T.V. and everything. I went to bed daydreaming about Charlie and about what the first third season ep. might be and fell asleep. And first I must say, the entire dream was me watching the first ep. of the third season on T.V. lol. It was WEIRD.

First, Charlie and Claire were walking through the jungle and then they went into a REALLY big house that was in the middle of the island. ( :) ) Once in there, they went to this one room that had ALOT of babies (Like, 20 of them!) and they well all Sun's. And both Charlie and Claire had to baby sit all of them for some reason. And Charlie ended up taking care of them all by himself because Claire was busy or something. And by the end of it, Charlie had somehow suddenly gotten sick. It was weird, and I don't really remember how the sneezes sounded or anything but it was at the end of the "Ep." that he was sneezing. And there was this maid person that appeard out of nowhere and made him go to bed....I remember after the ep ended, that I rewinded it and watched the sneezes over again, twice or something like that before the stupid telephone woke me up. *Strangles phone.* Needless to say, even though that dream was bizzare, I was pretty happy when I woke up. (Well, at first I was mad at the phone, but I was still able to picture the sneezes, so then I was happy.) :laugh:

Oh! I've had one before! *Jumps up and down excitedly.* OK, so this happend right after I watched the second season finale of LOST when it aired for the first time on T.V. and everything. I went to bed daydreaming about Charlie and about what the first third season ep. might be and fell asleep. And first I must say, the entire dream was me watching the first ep. of the third season on T.V. lol. It was WEIRD.

First, Charlie and Claire were walking through the jungle and then they went into a REALLY big house that was in the middle of the island. ( :) ) Once in there, they went to this one room that had ALOT of babies (Like, 20 of them!) and they well all Sun's. And both Charlie and Claire had to baby sit all of them for some reason. And Charlie ended up taking care of them all by himself because Claire was busy or something. And by the end of it, Charlie had somehow suddenly gotten sick. It was weird, and I don't really remember how the sneezes sounded or anything but it was at the end of the "Ep." that he was sneezing. And there was this maid person that appeard out of nowhere and made him go to bed....I remember after the ep ended, that I rewinded it and watched the sneezes over again, twice or something like that before the stupid telephone woke me up. *Strangles phone.* Needless to say, even though that dream was bizzare, I was pretty happy when I woke up. (Well, at first I was mad at the phone, but I was still able to picture the sneezes, so then I was happy.) :angry:

:lol: Anyone ever notice that the dreams we have that are about TV shows, it some how ends up being a dream that we are watching the show verses in the show... Like LOSTfreak's, KawaiiKitty's, and the first one I posted on here? Like KawaiiKitty's dream mine was so realistic, I thought it was actually happening, and alittle while after I awoke I thought that episode actually existed... never found it though :lol:

I've had alot of sneezy dreams... I had one last night, but it was more of a flashback dream, and wasn't enjoyable because it turned into a nightmare...

Oh, I have sneezy dreams ALL the time, they're fantastic! It used to be my crush of the moment, (SO depressing when I woke up and was like 'he loves me!...damn, no he doesn't....), but as I don't have one, it is mostly about whoever I was thinking about when I went to sleep. I'm pretty sure there is a link between the fact that I am nearly always 'thinking' about sneezing before I fall asleep, so it gets into my dreams...not that I am complaining.

Just because you asked for examples, one of my faves was a while ago. I was, for some reason totally unknown to me, sitting on my crush's lap with his arms around me...in my DAD'S living room...I'm just WEIRD. So yeah, we were talking or something, and then he sneezed a silent stifle, rocking me forward with him (I saw him sneeze once and it was like that), and then he sneezed again, a cute 'heh'ISHoo!'. That's probably my favourite sneezy dream.

Oh, I have sneezy dreams ALL the time, they're fantastic! It used to be my crush of the moment, (SO depressing when I woke up and was like 'he loves me!...damn, no he doesn't....), but as I don't have one, it is mostly about whoever I was thinking about when I went to sleep. I'm pretty sure there is a link between the fact that I am nearly always 'thinking' about sneezing before I fall asleep, so it gets into my dreams...not that I am complaining.

Just because you asked for examples, one of my faves was a while ago. I was, for some reason totally unknown to me, sitting on my crush's lap with his arms around me...in my DAD'S living room...I'm just WEIRD. So yeah, we were talking or something, and then he sneezed a silent stifle, rocking me forward with him (I saw him sneeze once and it was like that), and then he sneezed again, a cute 'heh'ISHoo!'. That's probably my favourite sneezy dream.

I know what you mean by, "SO depressing when I woke up and was like 'he loves me!...damn, no he doesn't...." that sounds like me :lol:

That sounds like one of favorite dreams :) I love that he rocked you forward (don't know why) I just always loved that :lol: I would love to sit in my crushes lap (accept he isn't real :omg: he's Gaara :laugh: ) and have him sneeze and rock me forward :angry: Great dream :lol:

*decides to think of sneezing before sleep*

Guest Raksu

I'm always TRYING to manipulate my dreams and get there hot males with allergies or cold or something like that. I've managed about two or three times to dream about sneezy guys, sad I can't remember those dreams ;_;

Clock is 2:30 am so there may be grammar or spelling errors in that piece of crap...

*Going to bed at last* :drool: *Trying to bring Tsuki (yeah, one of my [male] characters) in her dream*

I know what you mean by, "SO depressing when I woke up and was like 'he loves me!...damn, no he doesn't...." that sounds like me :lmfao:

Just like the Smiths' song: 'Last night I dreamt / that somebody loved me / no hope, no harm / just another false alarm'

A while back I was spurned and feeling lovelorn, and I would have dreams like this all the time. They were torture.

I havent had one in YEARS! :hug: and then..... 2 nights ago... :lol:

I was back in high school :lmfao: but instead of getting pummelled all the time, I was just walking around the dark hallways... the other students and teachers seemed to be ghost like. Not bugging me... me not bugging them. I notice Im holding hands, and look over, and a red hot (everybody give an agonized *groan* of "it figures" at the same time....) Britney Spears. This was the young, sexy, hot Britney :lol: . Not the bald, crazy, mother :laugh: .

She was looking at me... and smiling... and hugging... and whispering in my ear... and just being all yummy!

Too much for me! I swept her up in my arms and was carrying her around the hallways... in and out of different rooms, when she starts sneezing :lol: ! Every few seconds! Hot, heavy, loud, wet, uncovered, body jerking (while Im carrying her) :lol: , sneezing! She reached down and took a good hold of... *ahem* :lol: .... I'll stop with the details here.... :lol:

Well... it wasnt a wet dream.... but when I woke up, I had some unfinished business!! :laugh:

I swept her up in my arms and was carrying her around the hallways... in and out of different rooms, when she starts sneezing :omg: ! Every few seconds! Hot, heavy, loud, wet, uncovered, body jerking (while Im carrying her) :D , sneezing!

I'd like to have a dream (although reality would be even better :( ) about a really hot, sexy, guy carrying me while he's sneezing... that's the kind of stuff I daydream of so often... :)

I'd like to have a dream (although reality would be even better :( ) about a really hot, sexy, guy carrying me while he's sneezing... that's the kind of stuff I daydream of so often... :shy:

Mmmm....I've never thought of that before but now.... :laugh:

I've had two that I can remember. One of them I made a post about...it was what I imagined C greeting me with when I got home from a weeklong trip over spring break. Basically we were at my house, and he was inducing himself when my family wasn't looking, and talking about his allergies and being sick, and just generally being hot when I couldn’t do anything about it.

The other one was incredibly strange. It was about my friend N, who I used to be really really close with, but then we grew apart, and he moved. He’s gay btw and I used to have a crush on him but don’t anymore. Well, I was watching him trying to induce himself, except that suddenly he was next to me, watching himself too, and it turned into a video. In the video he was laughing because he kept losing the sneeze. He jumped up next to me and started talking about how he should have done it differently, except that some of the time while he was saying that, it wasn’t him, it was C’s brother o_O The he started inducing himself right in front of me, and he sneezed and it didn’t really do anything for me. But then in the video he started sneezing, and he was stifling them silently, and then he turned into C and couldn’t stifle the sneezes anymore…and then I got really turned on because I love C’s sneezes.

Anyway, it was really weird…

• 5 months later...

I had one a few months back where the presenters of Top Gear were in a field of rape seed oil, trying to make oil, and James May kept sneezing because of bad hayfever. When I woke up, I was really annoyed because I knew I'd never dream it again. :innocent:

Strangely I've had several nose-fetish related dreams, but none with sneezing that I can remember. The closest thing I've had to a dream with sneezing in it was that story I wrote a while back. The sneezer in that story was oddly based on someone I know in real life, and she also appeared in one of my nose-fetish dreams.

Maybe if I get lucky I'll have another dream with her, and this time I'll try to make her sneeze as well as let me mess with her absolutely amazing nose.

Archived