A rather wonderful dentist obs (m)

(hippo)

I have this dentist called J who is really one of the most gorgeous people i've met. :rolleyes: He's got a gorgeous british accent, late 20's, tall, very masculine and smells of mint paste (why is that nice? :laugh: ). Oh, and he has really nice facial hair. The sort of thick, dark stubble over a strong chin. :wub:

Anyway, I was due for a checkup and he was all ready to start; stretching the disposable rubber gloves and chatting to the nurse who stood obediently in the corner.

He was fiddling with the buttons to raise the chair higher and could quite get it right, when he stopped, said, "Hang on a minute darling, i need to sneeze." So I looked over the sunglasses they'd jammed on my face..... :proud:

...And got an eyeful of bright dentist light :lol:

So while I was trying to un-blind myself, i heard the first sneeze. It was a VERY loud (or maybe it was just a medium loud in a small quiet room), rather harsh deep "Hek-gushhooh!" and i saw between the bright blobs him bend over with steepled hands over his face (yess!!! :D )

He straightened up and said, "Argh, exc-uuuse me! I'm going to have to change gloves now!" The nurse came over and took his gloves to give him new ones. He took them and put them on the table. "Not finished yet. Hang on." He turned away and sneezed powerfully into his elbow (yess again!! :lol: ); a muffled but still loud, "Het-tushhooh! Uh...Uh-ushoo!"

Goddam.... :unsure:

I had sat up by now and had taken the glasses off. The nurse stood in the corner, laughing and blessing him between each sneeze. J then stopped, looked up at me and said, "Sorry, i'll be with you in a minute."

I just sort of breathy-laughed and managed a "no worries." Though i dont know how i managed that without creating a gush of drool waterfall :lol:

I knew it had come to an end when he finished off with a grand, conclusive "HEH-ISHHAAH!!" That bent him at the waist, and when he re-surfaced he took a tissue and blew his nose.

"Sorry about that mate."

"Ur... no worries [?]" Durr... Keep going... :unsure:

Then i underwent the picking and polishing as usual. No fillings! :idea:

So yes. I hope you enjoyed that. :)

I have this dentist called J who is really one of the most gorgeous people i've met. :D He's got a gorgeous british accent, late 20's, tall, very masculine and smells of mint paste (why is that nice? :proud: ). Oh, and he has really nice facial hair. The sort of thick, dark stubble over a strong chin. :unsure:

Dear sweet lord. You've described my dream man.

And then he's sneezing.

I would have melted into that chair.

:proud: now that is just hot...i cant imagine being in a chair and watching a glorious specimne like that bend over with a sneeze....i think id have died in the room!!

Oh goodness, he sounds like a dream.....ridiculously hot obs hippo!!! Thank you for the beautiful descriptions and for giving me a reason to have sweet (...) dreams tonight. :wub:

Hold on! I'm changing dentists, even if yours is a long way! What an incredible sneezer!

And I was quite smug because my dentist has sneezed (once for sure, possibly on another occasion too) while wearing his mask. He didnt try to hide it, but it was only a pretty weak sneeze anyway, and with the mask, why even turn your head ?

I thought that was rather cute... until I read this!

hehe....I got this wonderful image in my mind of what this guy looks like. And, in my mind at least, you are veeery lucky. :wub:

I have absolutely no willpower or resistance when there is an accent involved either. Especially British...god, if I were you, I'd seriously start eating all the sweets I could lay my hands on, until I got a very fortunate toothache, and had to revisit.

...But hey, that's just an idea.

See, I love this because I always had a massive crush on my orthodontist (he was Scottish and once I turned up and he was in a kilt... I nearly died of joy), so the idea of a dentist sneezing is really hot for me. Thanks for posting!

Oh My God! I actually typed OGD I was so comatosed. :yes::D HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, i'll be with you in a minute."

I just sort of breathy-laughed and managed a "no worries." Though i dont know how i managed that without creating a gush of drool waterfall

I knew it had come to an end when he finished off with a grand, conclusive "HEH-ISHHAAH!!" That bent him at the waist, and when he re-surfaced he took a tissue and blew his nose.

"Sorry about that mate."

"Ur... no worries [?]" Durr... Keep going...

GAH!! Umm... yeah... I'm sure that you managed to survive the "interruptions" without feeling too put out. And seriously it would be hard for me to even manage to make any response prior to the last one. Or after the last one, or just at all.

AAAA!!!!!! Thanks for sharing that though... Tres tasty!

"Hang on a minute darling, i need to sneeze."

That's my favourite part of this ob... :yes:

Great obs. You're really lucky. I would have been blushing like crazy if I had seen something like that, though :D

I usually can only melt or get all "funny feeling" from a crush sneezing, but WOW! That really got to me not sure how or why, it just did :jawdrop: I like that he bent at the waist a coule of times from sneezing, how lovely :yes:

Sounds lovely; especially with those excellent spellings. Could this be a way of making people actually enjoy going to the dentist?

A kilt?

"Hang on a minute darling, i need to sneeze."

That's my favourite part of this ob... :jawdrop:

Mine, too. :yes: And the spellings were wonderful! Thank you so much for this one, hippo! :lol:

Wow! you are all very welcome!! :lol:

I dont get many good obs but heck... this one REALLY evened that up :jawdrop:

Im so glad you all like it :yes:

I've come back to re-read at least ten times. I think it's one of the best obs I've ever seen . . . the good-looking quasi-authority figure, the delightful announcement of the impending sneezes, the detailed visuals, the spellings, the whole situation . . . it just doesn't get much better than this.

Woah. Wooooahh. That was...one of the best I've ever read. Wow. I'm going to have to read this one a few more times. Lucky you! The whole "darling" thing was adorable. Thank you for sharing this!

All I know is, if I had a hot, sneezy dentist like that, I'd go more often, and not be so afraid! Hot obs, darling! Thank you!

Ok, that was just too hot for words!!! :blink::twisted: My GOD, you are so lucky!! ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU for sharing this! :lol:

Woah. Wooooahh. That was...one of the best I've ever read. Wow. I'm going to have to read this one a few more times. Lucky you! The whole "darling" thing was adorable. Thank you for sharing this!

I was embarressed for think that "the whole 'darling' thing was adorable" :) At least I'm not alone..

I actually re-read this ob... ME!! I never re-read obs, mainly for anxiety reasons, but still... this was that good, I might even read it again... ME!! ...what is the world coming to Sara actually re-reading an ob, thought that day would never come :angry:

This was so HOT!!! Melting.gif

I was embarressed for think that "the whole 'darling' thing was adorable" :wheels: At least I'm not alone..

I actually re-read this ob... ME!! I never re-read obs, mainly for anxiety reasons, but still... this was that good, I might even read it again... ME!! ...what is the world coming to Sara actually re-reading an ob, thought that day would never come :lol:

This was so HOT!!! Melting.gif

:lol: wow, im honoured. Really :hug:

thankyou, everyone. Your comments have all made my freaking DAY :group: I really didn't expect you'd all appreciate it so much :laugh:

..........when he stopped, said, "Hang on a minute darling, i need to sneeze." So I looked over the sunglasses they'd jammed on my face..... :huh: ...And got an eyeful of bright dentist light :twisted:

So while I was trying to un-blind myself, i heard the first sneeze. It was a VERY loud (or maybe it was just a medium loud in a small quiet room), rather harsh deep "Hek-gushhooh!" and i saw between the bright blobs him bend over with steepled hands over his face (yess!!! :eek: )

He straightened up and said, "Argh, exc-uuuse me! I'm going to have to change gloves now!" The nurse came over and took his gloves to give him new ones. He took them and put them on the table. "Not finished yet. Hang on." He turned away and sneezed powerfully into his elbow (yess again!! :blushing: ); a muffled but still loud, "Het-tushhooh! Uh...Uh-ushoo!"

Good lord. What a great obs.

Archived