Sneeze Fetish Forum

how often do you think about this

Secret98

Ok I was wondering... How often do you guys think about this fetish? When no one around is being extremely sexy "wrong" (chui's way of sayig it XD). Say no one around you has been sneezing

I accidently hit the post new topic to soon... figures

let me finish:

Say no one around you has been sneezing do you still think about as often? How often do you think about this fetish in general? Does anyone think they think about it to much :drool: just curious :twisted:

Honestly, I tend to think about it more when the people around me aren't sneezing. Like I'm wishing for it to happen when it isn't. If it's not happening, then I fantasize about it way more. Of course, I'm probably an equal-opportunity fetish thinker. :laugh: I also think about it when I see people sneezing constantly as well. I daydream about it a lot. It's my favorite thing to think about. So, yes, I do think about it way too much! :laugh:

Ok I was wondering... How often do you guys think about this fetish? When no one around is being extremely sexy "wrong" (chui's way of sayig it XD). Say no one around you has been sneezing

Actually...."wrong" or "wrongness" is MY word! :laugh:

To answer your question, I think about wrongness probably more than the average human thinks about sex. :laugh:

Actually...."wrong" or "wrongness" is MY word! :lmfao:

To answer your question, I think about wrongness probably more than the average human thinks about sex. :laugh:

Same here. Not a waking hour goes by etc....... :laugh:

Lots. I wouldn't say every waking hour (I mean, geez, gotta get SOME work done during the day, right?), but quite a lot. And it doesn't matter if people around me are sneezing, or not.

Probably waaaay too much! :)

Because I don't always just think of sneezing in a "fetish" sense, ie connected with sex, but sometimes it's just a nice way to entertain my brain when I'm bored. Sometimes I'll think of sneezes in my brain and analyse the sound or weird crap like that.

Kind of makes me wonder what on earth "non fetish" people think about when THEY are bored, though! :clapping:

Quite often. These daydreams are not always long in duration, as I think about plenty of other things throughout the day, but certainly frequent.

KK made an interesting point, that I forgot about. I do like to daydream about sneezing, whether it's one of my characters, or wishing someone I knew would sneeze. It's the simple fact that sneezing makes me happy, and that's why I think about it often. That's the one thing that will always bring a smile to my face!

I'll say I think about it moderately.

If someone at school, work or out and about commits an act of 'wrongness' it gets me thinking. Usually I DO get distracted by it. When I'm on my own I really only think about it when I come on the forum.

KK made an interesting point, that I forgot about. I do like to daydream about sneezing, whether it's one of my characters, or wishing someone I knew would sneeze. It's the simple fact that sneezing makes me happy, and that's why I think about it often. That's the one thing that will always bring a smile to my face!

It's the same for me :( That's another reason why I LOVE having this fetish - not only is sneezing a turn-on for me, but it also makes me happy. :D

I don't think about it ALL the time, but in public I frequently find myself wishing someone would just sneeze! And of course if it actually happens and someone does sneeze, that gets me thinking...

hmm....i think about it a lot...partly because i like to imagine people/muses being wrongy...and partly because i really enjoy sneezing myself...and im a sneezy bastard. *ok i dont enjoy my own like that...but i just like to sneeze..and then i get a kick out of how people react...and they almost always give a good shocked response..so its a lot of fun for me...* i just really seem to have fun with this fetish...and i dont see it as me spending too much time thinking about it...i just let it integrate into my normal life....

I was going to say all the time; but sometimes ifI am really concentrating hard on something else I go for a few minutes without, unless of course anything even remotely sneezy happpens in the area, and I immediately prick up my ears.

And then I read Chui's post and came over all faint....

Actually...."wrong" or "wrongness" is MY word! :innocent:

Sorry I thought chui came up with it :cryhappy: leave to me not to pay enough attention to things...

I was wondering because I was starting think I was thinking about it way to much.

I definitly know about the happy feeling besides being turnd on :( It's like a natural high, that I love to feel!

:) I also wonder... we were classically conditioned to find sneezing associated with sex, I can guess as to different ways as to how that happened, but I'm unsure :D as to how it was classically conditioned to make us happy... :omg:

I think about it most of the time, but not all the time. I mostly think about it at night and in the morning for some reason though. Probably because they are my best chances at being able to access this website without my Mom knowing. :lmfao:

Oh geeez.... well I wouldn't say that it consumes my brain entirely...but i do think about it quite a lot, even if it's in a very roundabout way. Many times things happening around me will cause it, like friends talking about secrets :lmfao: or sniffling or anything like that. HaHa, and when I'm mad at my boyfriend, I find myself thinking, "God, if he just sneezed, there's no way I could be mad at him, and this would all just disappear" :lmfao:

But ever since I was tiny I've narrated little stories in my head, and often they'll be sneeze-related. That's prolly the way in which i think about it the most actually. Right now I'm stuck on Harry Potter and Gene Kelly... And I'll prolly post some sort of story soon if I can work up the guts to have it anywhere near sum of the "wrongy" geniuses here on the forum.

Aaaaanyway.....yep, think about it a lot. Whenever I see a cute boy, or my favorite actor :lmfao: ...and yea, prolly way too much

• 3 weeks later...

It's always buzzing through my head ;) even if i don't realize it. But I can block it out when I need to concentrate on something else. I have ADHD so I can't think about 2 things at once. It makes my brain tired :) lol

Not a whole lot...I mean, I feel like this forum does most of my thinking for me anymore. I have fantasies and things like that, but I feel like I've just about finished exploring all there was to explore with my fetish, and now I'm just recycling old thoughts into something that interests me currently.

I think about it a lot...whenever I have nothing else to do, or whenever I'm trying not to think about anything else........and then, of course, when I'm actually trying to get something done, I can't stop thinking about it!

Archived