Sneeze Fetish Forum

Deli Counter (M)

Guest Christine

Guest Christine

The other day I was at the deli counter at a grocery store with my mom. The guy who was helping us was pretty attractive - early twenties with brown hair and a little bit of stubble on his chin. As he was weighing our cheese, (lol that sounds weird) he brought his clothed elbow up to his mouth and kept it there for about 5 seconds. I was hoping he was going to sneeze - and he did!! It was one very muffled huRRushoo!!! It was AMAZING! My mom shot me a look of disgust but I couldn't stop smiling! :(

I love this kind of ob!!!! I don't know why it's more fun around food, but to me, it is! And the elbow thing is the most hygenic way to sneeze, according to health officials! :( Thank you, this ob was so cute!

Guest Christine
That sounds cute ;) why did your mom shoot a look of disgust? Did you tell her about your fetish?

No, it was just that he was sneezing near our food. lol

That sounds cute :D why did your mom shoot a look of disgust? Did you tell her about your fetish?

No, it was just that he was sneezing near our food. lol

Yeah, but, he did it into his elbow. And that's supposed to be the best way to sneeze and not spread germs, I thought. :D Some people don't know a wonderful thing when they see it, I guess. Oh well!

AW! I wish that would happen to me! Isn't it so cool when you see someone for a really short time but they end up sneezing? Thanks for sharing this short but sweet obs with us!

• 1 year later...

Archived