Sneeze Fetish Forum

The show Naruto, who would read a sneeze fic?

Secret98

Who would read a sneeze fic from the fandom Naruto? I won't do one of Gaara because I think I've annoyed to many people... also nervous around doing one of Gaara again (I only did 2 before).

So I decided that I would try to do a Sasuke sneeze fic. If I did would anyone read it?

Why not do one of Gaara? Trust me, nobody's annoyed.

I write and/or draw 576 things with my character of choice and I sure don't care if people get sick of it! :D And a lot of other writers here are the same exact way!

Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with Naruto. It seems to be the popular series these days. Of course, I've never seen it but don't mind me...I'm old and behind the times.

But anyway, whichever character you decide to do, you should go for it. It will be more fun to write if you're really excited about writing it.

Hey, I'm with KK on this one. I have tons of fics about my boys on here and if people don't like it? I'm not armbarring them into reading it. :blushing: Same with you! People can get over it. Write about who you want! ;)

Plus, if anyone gives you shit? Send them right on over here. You won't be bothered again. :D

~Aku

Hey, I'm with KK on this one. I have tons of fics about my boys on here and if people don't like it? I'm not armbarring them into reading it. :) Same with you! People can get over it. Write about who you want! :)

Plus, if anyone gives you shit? Send them right on over here. You won't be bothered again. :)

~Aku

Thanks Aku!

• 2 months later...

*Shaking GS Coyote* YOU. MUST. MAKE. MORE. GAARA!!!!!!!

His sneeze is so fantabulous. Especially the way you write it! I love your second one with the sand up his nose. That was FAWSOME!!

And I love how he just watches Sara from afar. The sneaking in her closet made me LOL. :P And the first one, where they kissed when he sneezed, that gave me a story idea! You are so great at writing! Don't stop with Gaara!

....But I wouldn't mind if you still did one of Sasuke. :bounce:

*Shaking GS Coyote* YOU. MUST. MAKE. MORE. GAARA!!!!!!!

His sneeze is so fantabulous. Especially the way you write it! I love your second one with the sand up his nose. That was FAWSOME!!

And I love how he just watches Sara from afar. The sneaking in her closet made me LOL. :lol: And the first one, where they kissed when he sneezed, that gave me a story idea! You are so great at writing! Don't stop with Gaara!

....But I wouldn't mind if you still did one of Sasuke. :lol:

I could try Sasuke...

You actually liked my stories? :lol: I'm so glad someone besides me liked my Gaara stories... I will write more of those, and for Sasuke, you got any ideas on what makes him sneeze and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hannah

:omg::blushing: sorry! I just read that last post now! *blush furiously*

Um....let's see, what would make Sasuke sneeze?....How about flowers? :drool:

I'm bored now. *Sees picture of Jiraiya sneeze* SQUEEEEE!!!! *rolls on floor giggling*

Yes, I like a 50 year old pervert, DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :shy::angry: .................. :) see ya, bye!

Hannah out!

:omg::blushing: sorry! I just read that last post now! *blush furiously*

Um....let's see, what would make Sasuke sneeze?....How about flowers? :lol:

I'm bored now. *Sees picture of Jiraiya sneeze* SQUEEEEE!!!! *rolls on floor giggling*

Yes, I like a 50 year old pervert, DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :innocent::angry: .................. :) see ya, bye!

Hannah out!

Flowers sounds good :laugh:

I don't judge you..

Jiraiya made me almost throw up though when he did sneezed :laugh:

Everyone is different :)

Archived