Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is anyone interested in male obs of hanky use?

sneezy_kiwi

Hankies and nose blowing aren't really my thing..... have nothing against them, but it simply doesn't ring my bell. However, the lad spends a lot of time sneezing/sneezing into hanky/blowing nose..... and if anyone's interested, I have no problem with jotting down a few observations.

Cheers m'dears

-kiwi- :lol:

No, I am not interested :innocent::twisted:

C

OK, Pinocchio! You know what's gonna happen now!

R

Help ! My nose ! It is growing longer and looonger and looooooonger ....... and I need to HATCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Pass me a biiig hanky please.

Hi Kiwi,

I'd love some of those hanky obs. especially if you go into detail about what sort of noseblowing he does, loud or soft and honking or not and also what sort of hankies they are whether they're always white or sometimes coloured.

All in all, I'd love to hear about it, I realise it's tedious for you as you're not into it, but some of us would be eternally grateful

:twisted:

cheers

HH

Hankies and nose blowing aren't really my thing..... have nothing against them, but it simply doesn't ring my bell. However, the lad spends a lot of time sneezing/sneezing into hanky/blowing nose..... and if anyone's interested, I have no problem with jotting down a few observations.

Cheers m'dears

-kiwi- :innocent:

• 1 year later...

Yes please! ;) I enjoy observations of men or women sneezing into hankies, and I'd be grateful for any you chose to post.

Sorry, I posted rather hastily and didn't realise this thread is two years old... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived