Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you Happy With Your Sneeze?

(hippo)

Are you happy with the style of your sneeze?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the sound of your sneeze?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
  2. 2. Is your sneeze comfortable? (eg. too hard, or it hurts your nose, etc.)

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Not happy with mine at all. It doesn't match the personality I like to display to people - cute and kind of girly, very energetic (personality, not sneeze). It's a reminder that I'm not all cute all the time, in a way. I'm jealous of my boyfriend Salmon, and really anyone who has a nice, voiced sneeze. I sneeze through my nose mainly, and it sometimes results in me chomping down on the sides of my tongue. Which hurts. I've been recently trying to teach myself to sneeze through my mouth, but clearly I need more practice with controlling that since I spray freakin' everywhere! (I'm lucky I didn't drown my tablet...) But yes. I don't like my sneeze, and experience sneeze jealousy. (But, I'm noticing that so long as I don't bite the sides of my tongue, they feel like a sneeze is supposed to feel - relief-full!)

(It should also be noted that I enjoy other people's sneezing much more than my own. I have a feeling that will have an impact on the types of answers people give in this poll...)

I like my sneeze :) My typical sneeze this kind of quite androgynous "hek-tTSSSsh!" with lots of that "tss-sound". I normally sneeze to my croocked arm. My boyfriend says it's cute :)

I voted "other" and "yes". The reason I picked "other" for the first question is that I recently leared how to stifle without a single sound, so I've been sneezing completely silently for about two weeks, and now my nose seems to have forgotten how to sneeze "normally". :) Even if I try my best to let them out, I just get the "Ahh - " and then a small jerk in the back of my throat and nothing more. :) I really liked the sound of my old sneezes, I just learned how to stifle so that I wouldn't have to sneeze around my family. This wasn't suppost to happen! I want my old sneezes back! :lol:

The stifles are comfotable though, as was my old ones.

Archived