Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezy induced explosions

sneezelover

My roomates are gone for the weekend, so I decided to take the opportunity to induce. I haven't induced in a very very long time, but I kind of just felt "in the mood". So, I got my big red hankerchief out of storage (I only use it when I'm alone) and shook it open and placed it on my lap. I decided to try a new technique this time to see if it worked any better. :cry: I found a plastic clothes tag and stuck it into my right nostril. I could immediately feel the precision-tickle from the small plastic tip. I slid it deeper back into my nose, and found that intensly-tickling, sneezy spot. Suddenly, my attention had been grabbed by the horrible tickle, and lay in wait for the mounting sneeze. The tickle grew with intensity as I continued to wiggle the tag inside my helpless nose. My nose began to stuff up, and my eyes began to water. My face, by this point, had slowly transformed from a blank, thoughtless expression to one of helplessness and distress. My lips parted, my mouth hung open, my eyebrows were raised and fearful. My poor nose was stuffy and running, and tears streamed down my pre-sneeze face as I waited in a tickly-torture of sneezy suspense. The breaths that passed through my open mouth were larger but even, as my bare chest rose and fell in anticipatiion of my sneezy relief. Then after what seemed like forever, my breathing quickened and my broad shoulders began to rise and fall. My breaths grew even larger and hitched as I gasped for a sneeze. My watery eyes squinted shut, and head bobbed back and forth, up and down, as my chest and shoulders heaved with each desperate breath. Finally, I was about to loose control and sneeze. I held the large soft folds of the red hankerchief infront of my face and...

huh...huhhh.....HEEAAAHH........HUUHH-IIIHHTCCHHHHHHHH-oooEEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!!

huh..HUUUHHH.....HAAAAA....HUUAAAHH....HAAAA-EEEEHHHHHTCHHHHHHHHH-oooEEEEEEEEWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh...HEEEHH....HUUHH.......HUUUHH-EEEEEEEEHHHHIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHCCCHHHHHHHH-ooEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All three exploded out of me and bent me double in my chair. I was so out of control with these sneezes, I was making unrestrainable involuntary EEEEEWWWWs after each one because they were so body-wrackingly strong and exhausting. I put everything I had into those sneezes. I've never sneezed so strongy that my natural reaction is to express my anguish with an uncontrolable post-sneeze moan. These were the strongest, most uncontrol, uncovered, explosive sneezes I've ever experienced. All three were aimed at my red cotton handkerchief, but I didn't sneeze into it or muffle them in any way. I sneezed freely and explosively in the direction of my handkerchief, and hopefully caught the brunt of each sneeze. Of course afterwards I immediately burried my tired nose into the soft folds of my hankerchief and blew my snotty hear out. The blows were something like "ppkkksssshhhhhh.....kkkkkssssshhhhhh........kkkkkkkkkkssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh........HO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNKK!!!!!!!" with a loud, long honking blow at the end. After all that I had to share it. And if you read this far, then good for you and thank you! Please let me know if you like my super-descriptive stlye too. I think it works really well while I'm writing it, but I can't say I know what its like to read it (since I prefer female sneezing). Anyway hope you all enjoy. I can keep you posted on my sneezes more regularly if you want. I'm also a photic sneezer, and literally sneeze multiple times every single day. but I promis, the obs won't be as long as this one! :) Hope you all enjoyed this!! :laugh:

great obs. Also, even better that you use a bandana and blew a honk at the end, do you often honk? It's my favourite sort of blow, so just wondered.

Cheers

HH

My roomates are gone for the weekend, so I decided to take the opportunity to induce. I haven't induced in a very very long time, but I kind of just felt "in the mood". So, I got my big red hankerchief out of storage (I only use it when I'm alone) and shook it open and placed it on my lap. I decided to try a new technique this time to see if it worked any better. :huh: I found a plastic clothes tag and stuck it into my right nostril. I could immediately feel the precision-tickle from the small plastic tip. I slid it deeper back into my nose, and found that intensly-tickling, sneezy spot. Suddenly, my attention had been grabbed by the horrible tickle, and lay in wait for the mounting sneeze. The tickle grew with intensity as I continued to wiggle the tag inside my helpless nose. My nose began to stuff up, and my eyes began to water. My face, by this point, had slowly transformed from a blank, thoughtless expression to one of helplessness and distress. My lips parted, my mouth hung open, my eyebrows were raised and fearful. My poor nose was stuffy and running, and tears streamed down my pre-sneeze face as I waited in a tickly-torture of sneezy suspense. The breaths that passed through my open mouth were larger but even, as my bare chest rose and fell in anticipatiion of my sneezy relief. Then after what seemed like forever, my breathing quickened and my broad shoulders began to rise and fall. My breaths grew even larger and hitched as I gasped for a sneeze. My watery eyes squinted shut, and head bobbed back and forth, up and down, as my chest and shoulders heaved with each desperate breath. Finally, I was about to loose control and sneeze. I held the large soft folds of the red hankerchief infront of my face and...

huh...huhhh.....HEEAAAHH........HUUHH-IIIHHTCCHHHHHHHH-oooEEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!!

huh..HUUUHHH.....HAAAAA....HUUAAAHH....HAAAA-EEEEHHHHHTCHHHHHHHHH-oooEEEEEEEEWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heh...HEEEHH....HUUHH.......HUUUHH-EEEEEEEEHHHHIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHCCCHHHHHHHH-ooEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All three exploded out of me and bent me double in my chair. I was so out of control with these sneezes, I was making unrestrainable involuntary EEEEEWWWWs after each one because they were so body-wrackingly strong and exhausting. I put everything I had into those sneezes. I've never sneezed so strongy that my natural reaction is to express my anguish with an uncontrolable post-sneeze moan. These were the strongest, most uncontrol, uncovered, explosive sneezes I've ever experienced. All three were aimed at my red cotton handkerchief, but I didn't sneeze into it or muffle them in any way. I sneezed freely and explosively in the direction of my handkerchief, and hopefully caught the brunt of each sneeze. Of course afterwards I immediately burried my tired nose into the soft folds of my hankerchief and blew my snotty hear out. The blows were something like "ppkkksssshhhhhh.....kkkkkssssshhhhhh........kkkkkkkkkkssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh........HO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNKK!!!!!!!" with a loud, long honking blow at the end. After all that I had to share it. And if you read this far, then good for you and thank you! Please let me know if you like my super-descriptive stlye too. I think it works really well while I'm writing it, but I can't say I know what its like to read it (since I prefer female sneezing). Anyway hope you all enjoy. I can keep you posted on my sneezes more regularly if you want. I'm also a photic sneezer, and literally sneeze multiple times every single day. but I promis, the obs won't be as long as this one! :wacko: Hope you all enjoyed this!! :heart:

A plastic clothing tag YIKES! That sounds painful but still I LOVED the result :wacko: Great self ob. Thank you :heart:

All my years working in retail and I never thought of trying one of those plastic tags :huh:

A plastic clothing tag YIKES! That sounds painful but still I LOVED the result :lol: Great self ob. Thank you :D

All my years working in retail and I never thought of trying one of those plastic tags :huh:

:heart: Umm... I thought thats what some people used to induce here? I've read some posts about how people used tags from clothes. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what they mean, because it was kind of painful if I pushed it at anything but the right angle. I'm surprised you've never heard of this. Am I going crazy, or can anyone else back me up? :lol:

Oh and I'm glad you enjoyed my obs!! I really appreciate your comment. Oh, and I've got to say, I love your art! Agent Sonya is amazing!! :D :D :wacko:

Oh my... That was really good. And I love the detailed descriptions of your facial expression and your breathing; I always enjoy the obs more if I know exactly what someone is going through. And the torture and build-ups were just blissful to read. I'm now a very happy girl.

I normally don't read male obs but I clicked on this one because the title sounded interesting and I didn't notice the m in the subtitle. I must say that I found the very descriptive style interesting enough to keep going after I realized it was written by a guy.

Thanks everyone for your comments!! I really appreciate them! And to respond to hankyhonk, no I don't usually honk, in a way. Within the last year I've figured out how to honk my nose whenever I want. It usually takes a few "warm up" blows, but in the end my nose honks loud and long! :) By the way, how did you know I was using a bandana?? I never mentioned that. :P

A plastic clothing tag, if it is what I am picturing is no worse than fishing line, a broom bristle or a q-tip/cotton bud witth the cotton removed - very hot description it definitely made me smile! Thanks for sharing

Kitty

• 3 weeks later...

Great description. It works for me. Keep on posting.

By the way, I'm also a photic sneezer , but only sunlight does it for me, and this is the only way I can induce sneezing. I've tried pepper. It just burns and hurts, makes me cough and choke, but not sneeze. I've tried tissue, and I feel nothing. And I've tried the plastic from the price tags from clothing. But this doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Archived