Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for the females

A big collection

A question for all you female hanky lovers.

What kind of hankys do you prefer to use yourselves ?

Would they be big or small ?

Do some of you just prefer observing rather than owning and using yourselves ?

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't even really used a hanky. Tissues are more handy for me. I never really paid attention to blowing until recently.

I haven't even really used a hanky. Tissues are more handy for me. I never really paid attention to blowing until recently.

Such a shame aholic ..... you should definitely try ..... and report back to us hanky lovers :yuck:

Such a shame aholic ..... you should definitely try ..... and report back to us hanky lovers :)

Hmm well maybe I'll just have to buy a couple and try them out. :omg:

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats sneezster so you've bene converted to a handkerchief using girl ...UMMM

and Sneezeaholic .. have you bought and tried a hankie yet ?? may well need as winter autumn draws on

Hankman

Well I only really use hankies when I have a cold. And it would definitely be a big one!

Well I only really use hankies when I have a cold. And it would definitely be a big one!

Hey Vet .. is that a big COLD or a big HANKIE ???or even BOTH :P

Bwahahahahaha!

Wouldn't you like to know! :yes:

Hey Vet .. is that a big COLD or a big HANKIE ???or even BOTH :P

Bwahahahahaha!

Wouldn't you like to know! :yes:

I think its a big hankie ... red spotted and 16 inches square ..UMMMMM !!!

Hey Vet .. is that a big COLD or a big HANKIE ???or even BOTH :D

Bwahahahahaha!

Wouldn't you like to know! :laugh:

Good grief man, how did you know that??? :lol:

I have two like that -- red with white polka dots -- and another that's fuschia with white polka dots. I have a shirt that's red with white polka dots and I'm always sure to carry my matching polka dotted handkerchief when I wear it.

Other than that, they are all plain white. However . . .

My mother-in-law is came to this country from Europe back in the '40's. She still has all of her old, hand-embroidered handkerchiefs from when she was a child (bit of a packrat, she). She's going to send me the lot of them. She noticed that I was using handkerchiefs when she last visited.

I'll let you guys know when they arrive.

Hey Vet .. is that a big COLD or a big HANKIE ???or even BOTH ;)

Bwahahahahaha!

Wouldn't you like to know! :D

Good grief man, how did you know that??? :D

Must be second sight or wishful thinking .. I have a couple like that .. gives you chance for a BIG blow... :omg:

I have two like that -- red with white polka dots -- and another that's fuschia with white polka dots. I have a shirt that's red with white polka dots and I'm always sure to carry my matching polka dotted handkerchief when I wear it.

My mother-in-law is came to this country from Europe back in the '40's. She still has all of her old, hand-embroidered handkerchiefs from when she was a child (bit of a packrat, she). She's going to send me the lot of them. She noticed that I was using handkerchiefs when she last visited.

Please do .. its good to know that we appear to be getting some more ladies who are using hankies ... you and vetinari to name but two recent additions...you must look good when you sneeze/blow onto you hankie with your matching shirt on

and so good of your mother-in-law to notice your need

Please do .. its good to know that we appear to be getting some more ladies who are using hankies ... you and vetinari to name but two recent additions...you must look good when you sneeze/blow onto you hankie with your matching shirt on

and so good of your mother-in-law to notice your need

Hand-embroidered handkerchiefs of almost 70 years old are a collector's item over here. They can be found on antique markets and a lot of money is asked for them. Lucky you !

BTW I remember - when I was a child - my grandfather used those big red hankies with white polka dots. He was a genuine Flemish farmer and it used to be part of the tradition. Unfortunately I did not inherit his collection...

Congrats sneezster so you've bene converted to a handkerchief using girl ...UMMM

and Sneezeaholic .. have you bought and tried a hankie yet ?? may well need as winter autumn draws on

Hankman

I haven't but I think I'll be shopping for a couple as I'm about to go on vacation and I like the idea of having something handy with me all the time. :whistle:

I haven't but I think I'll be shopping for a couple as I'm about to go on vacation and I like the idea of having something handy with me all the time. :D

Glad to see my topic has converted another female to hankies !

Archived