Sneeze Fetish Forum

Outdoor concert obs

jenn

Well I got concert tickets to see Def Leppard and one of the people backed out so I thought what the hell and I decided to invite the girl I met at the bank. Those who read the ob about it know who I mean. Well the concert was outdoors so I didnt know what to expect. Anyways she said she would love to go and we picked her up and I left Justin and his buddy sit up front and me in the back with her. she sneezed several times on the way up there stifled them both times. When we got off the exit to go to where the concert was it took us out in the country and people were mowing there grass and also there hay. As soon as that smell hit us she began sneezing about once every 10 seconds she would stifle them every time. I asked her why she always stifled them and she said she was embarassed about it since she sneezes so much. When we got to the concert and had to actually be out in that air it really hit her and she couldnt stop sneezing period and just like before she would stifle them but each time it sounded more and more desperate. I took her to sit down with me so people wouldnt stare as bad at her as they were and when we sat down she was right beside me and she kept trying to stifle them but it wasnt working for her at all. Justin came back to sit down with us and he just kept staring at her and then me I think he is jealous cause he knows about the fetish and how much she was turning me on right then and there. I told her lets go somewhere now that Justin was back where there wasnt a bunch of people and she could just let them out so she would feel better (yeah right I just wanted to able to watch in peace) so anways we went way off to the side of the place toward the woods and I told her I would sit with her till she felt better. Since we were alone she started just letting them fly I counted and one time she sneezed 32 times in a row without even a breathe in between when she was done her eyes were all watery and her nose was so red. Finally when the sneezing eased up I helped her up and we went back to sit down. Still seen a bunch of sneezes after that but no fits and one time when she was behind me I heard her stifle the sneeze right by my ear because the place was so crowed and we were so close together. I cant wait until I feel more comfortable with her and can let her know about the fetish and how much I think she rocks!!!!

Amie, you've got some good obs material going on here, but I want you to think VERY.VERY. CAREFULLY. before you go telling this lady what her constant sneezing is doing to you. It might just be better to enjoy it and keep your feelings inside.

As a few other members have found before, telling the wrong person can have serious consequences, two of the worst being that the person will never sneeze in your presence again or a friendship may be wrecked. B)

Just felt I should give advice.

Amie, you've got some good obs material going on here, but I want you to think VERY.VERY. CAREFULLY. before you go telling this lady what her constant sneezing is doing to you. It might just be better to enjoy it and keep your feelings inside.

As a few other members have found before, telling the wrong person can have serious consequences, two of the worst being that the person will never sneeze in your presence again or a friendship may be wrecked. B)

Just felt I should give advice.

I have thought about that alot and for the time being I am not saying anything because like you said why go and ruin a good thing.

MEH! I want a sneezy hot oh and bisexual girl who wil foll around with me - LOL - oh wait this is about you - my apologies - those can be the most delightful girlfriends to have - the horribly allergic ones.... they talk a lot less don't then?

LOL Kidding kidding

Now where can I meet a sneezy girl like this?!

VERY awesome obs, thanks for sharing!!!! :cryhappy:

Archived