Sneeze Fetish Forum

Family Ties. [M] - (4 Parts)

LOSTfreak

Thank you everybody! Your comments are all greatly appreciated and I'm so glad that you are liking the story. I felt in the mood to write last night, so I wrote a little bit. It's not much and he isn't at school yet, but yeah. I honestly didn't think I'd feel up to, or have the time to write just yet though, so I'm kind of happy that I did. Anyways, on with the story. BTW, I have no plot, I'm just writing stuff as it comes to me. :yes:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Alex groggily pulled his hand out from under the covers and reached for his alarm clock, slamming his hand down on it aimlessly, trying to turn the painfully loud contraption off.

Unfortunately, the thing seemed to continue beeping loudly, cutting through some of the fogginess in his brain and also making him become increasingly aware of the aches and pains that were surging through his body.

After a few more seconds of struggling with his alarm clock, Alex finally resorted to knocking it to the floor, where the noise finally ceased.

Sighing, Alex turned over, pulling his comforter more securely around his shoulders. He still wasn’t completely awake. If anything, he felt more tired than he did when he had gone to bed the night before.

A tickle in his throat prevented him from dozing off again though and he coughed harshly, sitting up. Sniffling a bit, and noting that his nose was completely clogged, Alex shuffled towards his dresser. Opening it up, he pulled out one of his many button up shirts, deciding to go with a powder blue one with the initials APK stitched on the top left of the front of the shirt.

He tossed the shirt on the bed, rubbed his nose and sniffled rather wetly again before going over to his dresser and pulling out a pair of black dress pants.

His head was killing him and he felt miserable, but he did not want to miss school. His attendance record was almost what one might call flawless. There was the occasional absence for important things, such as when he has his appendix removed, but for the entire year, he hadn’t missed one single day of school.

He most definitely was not going to put a mark on his record for something as trivial as a cold. Carelessly tossing the pants on the bed along with the shirt, he started to pull his pajama top off, pausing half way as a tickle flared up in his nose.

Scrunching up his nose, he pulled the shirt the rest of the way off, but before he could even turn his face into his sleeve or shoulder, let out a wet, "Eschoo!” spraying the floor in front of him. “Ugh.” Sniffling hard, Alex resumed getting dressed, adding a black suit jacket to his rather business-esque attire.

Now fully clothed, Alex quickly blew his nose in a futile attempt to eradicate some of the pressure to help his pounding head, and then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

He knew that he’d probably have a fight on his hands with his mother and went over a few excuses and arguments in his head, trying to think of one that sounded at least remotely plausible, so that he could make it out the door.

Nothing was coming to his mind and before he knew it, he was swinging open the wooden door to the kitchen, or as he looked at it, his first challenge of the day.

“Good morning!” Alex said as he came in, trying his best to sound cheerful and peppy, as well as keeping his voice as clear an un-nasally as possible (Which isn’t the easiest thing to do with an incredible stuffed nose, mind you.).

He was mainly greeted my half hearted “Mornings’.” and “Hey’s.” by his siblings. His mother, over at the stove, busy making pancakes, greeted him with a friendly, “Good morning Alex, you sound like you’re feeling a bit better.”

“Yeah.” He said with a small, but weak smile. He was never too good at lying, especially to his parents. “Where’s Dad?” He asked, changing the subject and noticing that his father wasn’t there.

“Oh, he left for work early, something about one of his documentaries.” Elyse explained, flipping a pancake as she spoke.

“Oh.” Alex said, sitting down at the table. He was so tired….

Elyse shuffled a plate full of pancakes over to the table, and then made a quick trip to the cupboard to grab some syrup before joining her family at the table. She pilled two pancakes on each of her children’s plates humming a soft tune to herself as she did so.

Looking down at his plate, Alex’s stomach gave a lazy roll and he pushed the food back, not feeling like eating.

Elyse noticed the gesture. “Is something wrong?” She asked, concerned.

“Ah, no….I just remembered that uh, I….Well, they’re serving a big lunch at school today for this special celebration, event….thing. And uh, I don’t want to spoil my appetite.” Alex wished that he could magically disappear, or that someone would come in and hit him over the head with a brick and maybe knock some sense into him.

“Uh huh….” Elyse was staring at him, appearing to see right through his scheme. It was making Alex incredibly nervous and he diverted his eyes to a corner of the table cloth that was starting to unravel.

That’s when Mallory spoke up. “Hey, I don’t remember hearing anything about any special event at school, Alex.” Alex kicked her in the shin to shut her up. “Ow! What was that for?” Mallory exclaimed, rubbing her shin. Alex rolled his eyes.

“Alex, I don’t recall hearing anything about this either.” Elyse said her tone dripping with skepticism.

“Oh, um, I guess I just forgot to tell you is all….” Alex said as smoothly as possible.

“Then why didn’t I hear about it?” Mallory, who had stopped rubbing her shin, asked sounding dubious.

“Because….it’s for 12th graders only, you wouldn’t have heard anything about it.”

“Oh.” She said, and then went back to eating. Elyse still looked a bit uncertain, but accepted the elucidation, deciding to address another matter instead. “So, you plan on going to school today? Are you sure that you’re feeling well enough?”

“Yeah, I’m fine Mom.” He said forcing a smiling. “Just a small cold, besides, I’m feeling much better than I was yesterday.” He lied.

“OK.” Elyse said, dropping the matter entirely and turning to Jennifer to talk to her about her upcoming softball game.

Alex excused himself from the table, deciding that he might as well head on to school if he wasn’t going to eat. He grabbed his briefcase, said a quick “Goodbye.” then headed out the door.

Lalalalala....Sorry for the lack of sneezing in this part (Why do I keep on doing that?). I hope that I can write more soon and I hope that you liked this short little scene....Thing. ;)

You're a really good writer! This is a great story :cryhappy:

I agree! Great chapter, really looking forward to more...

silentdreamer789

Yay, another part! That was so good; I really enjoyed reading it. Hehe, he reminds me of myself because I always try to get perfect attendance. "Eshoo" is actually one of my favorite sneezes, so thanks for putting it in your story!

Thanks everybody! :D The next part should be fun to write because he'll be in school. (Bwah ha ha!) Hehe, I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying this! And, you're welcome shy_obsession! :P I like that sneeze as well.

• 4 years later...

I think you did very well for your first story on here. I remember when my sister was absolutely obsessed with this show and had a mad crush on Alex. Wow, now I feel old knowing that I used to watch this show when it first debuted on television. Keep up the great work there!

Archived