Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Sets

Feta Sneeze

I was wondering (the questioned threw itself around in my brain untill I decided to post it...) how many sneezes people prefer in a row. I figure a regular "phase" would be two or three, but some people just have one (which I can't stand because it's just not enough... :clapping: ). Anyone have any thoughts on this? I just had to ask. :D

Depends on the person, setting and buildup. A person Could make me a happy camper with one.

That being said... I do think that I rather like triples. Rarely hear any... :D But...

I was wondering (the questioned threw itself around in my brain untill I decided to post it...) how many sneezes people prefer in a row. I figure a regular "phase" would be two or three, but some people just have one (which I can't stand because it's just not enough... :clapping: ). Anyone have any thoughts on this? I just had to ask. :clapping:

I say "the more (sneezes), the merrier," especially with buildups or hitched breaths in between sneezes. :D

I agree that third is generally the charm. The first gets my attention, so I rarely actually get to see it, the second gives me a proper chance to look and listen, and the third is that added little bonus that I'm hoping for, but rarely get. Obviously, full blown fits of more than three are even better, but three is the first magic number to me. *Goes off singing...'Three...it's the magic number'...*

As many as possible for me.

I'm a pretty big fan of triples, and have always thrown them into my non-fetish writing when I possibly could. But, kind of like Aku said, that fourth one is really something special. Luckily, I've been witness to a few displays of fits of two or more from someone special, and the fourth one had me in awe the one time! :bounce:

I'm a pretty big fan of triples, and have always thrown them into my non-fetish writing when I possibly could. But, kind of like Aku said, that fourth one is really something special. Luckily, I've been witness to a few displays of fits of two or more from someone special, and the fourth one had me in awe the one time! :bounce:

I have to say I'm right there with ya on this one, Sneesee baby. :hug:

When listening to wavs, I love the long multiple fits, but in person, I actually prefer singles, because I tend to be able to focus on the sound and "remember" it better. I have an excellent "sneeze radar," so even if someone sneezes a single, I almost always have enough warning to focus on it. I also like doubles or triples with several seconds in between.

I would have to say three! Sometimes I miss the first one...but if they sneeze again I can catch it start to finish. Then the third time I can really enjoy it 'cause it's like getting to hear the second one again (though sometimes the third is different from all the rest, which is a treat)!! Once they start getting into the 9-10 region, I start to get scared, but am still horribly fascinated. Though I have to say, if it's a person who almost never sneezes, one can be a treat as well.

I agree with almost everyone who has posted. The more sneezes, the better.

That's also the case when it's someone else who sneezes, and when I sneeze myself.

I say "the more (sneezes), the merrier," especially with buildups or hitched breaths in between sneezes. :eek:

This is exactly how I feel about the subject! I'm always disappointed when I realize that I've heard the last sneeze in a series, although if they're really good, just a few can sometimes be okay. Since I rarely sneeze, and it's only in singles, this would have to be about others sneezing. I would love to experience my own sneezing fit somehow.

I'll go with that "Three is the first magical number". Ones our doubles - all the same. But as said as well before, depends on the situation, and the sneeze.

Oh, but double is SO cool if there's a short wait! That's one of the best!

When I was little I was with the more the merrier group. Now I have an anxiety problem (not an attack anymore, I think because the forum has helped with my anxiety around my fetish, thanks guys :) ) if someone sneezes more than 5 times. I like the rapid fire sneezes... 2 used to be the magic number... now it's 3. I think it's changed for me because of the anxiety around, so I think eventually I will be able to enjoy alot, again. I hope this happens soon...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pookie77
I would have to say three! Sometimes I miss the first one...but if they sneeze again I can catch it start to finish. Then the third time I can really enjoy it 'cause it's like getting to hear the second one again (though sometimes the third is different from all the rest, which is a treat)!! Once they start getting into the 9-10 region, I start to get scared, but am still horribly fascinated. Though I have to say, if it's a person who almost never sneezes, one can be a treat as well.

I think it is fascinating that you would say that 9-10+ becomes scary for you ~ that is exactly how I feel, and I just assumed sneeze fetishers wouldn't understand that about me. I think sneezing is immensely arousing, but I am also terrified of the high numbers --- the only person I was able to accept it from was my ex, who sometimes sneezed 20-30 times in one set, but I can recall the first time he had a major fit that just kept going, I was trying to supress my ultimate fear of the whole situation. All I could think of was it happening again ~ for weeks. I finally got used to it, since it was a reoccurring thing during allergy season, but on people I don't know? Scared the hell out of me.

8 is a great number. Spread out. They can stop after that.

Archived