Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Sets

Feta Sneeze

The more the merrier. Normally single sneezes just leave me frustrated that I can't have more.

Yup, me too. Bring 'em on: the more the better. I looooove long fits, which is probably why I am drawn to allergies... the phrase "allergy attack" is VERY sexy to me... that and the fact that simply by exposing someone to what they're allergic to you can make them sneeze. I find that much more attractively empowering than a cold, which I find unsatisfyingly unpredictable as far as sneezes go. But like niffler there I feel very disappointed with just one sneeze.

I would sacrifice quanity for quality. One really good, built up, monster sneeze, is better than 5 small rapid-fire "choo's"

Actually, this is true too. Hm...

Makes you think.

But I would choose the best of both worlds if given a choice. A nice loooong fit where they are all built up monsters. :D The more sniffly, sneezy suffering the better!

The more the merrier as long as they aren't the rapid fire kind where one can't even catch their breath before the next one comes out.

I love the wavs that have long sets of multiples in them. Unfortunately, I'm a single sneezer which I hate. If it was myself sneezing, I would prefer fives and sixes in sets.

Currently I work next door to a mortgage firm and one of the ladies, I just discovered, sneezes in triples periodically. One and a pause and then another and the third one comes out after another longer pause. I cannot see their office from where I am, but the walls are not insulated so we can hear chatter from their office on a regular basis which allows me to catch this lady's sneezes when she has a fit.

For several years, this firm shared an office with a real estate firm and they had a secretary or someone female that sneezed in multiples of eight or more, but hers were not as enjoyable to the ear, because some of them came out rapid fire without her having time to catch her breath.

Hmm...maybe I am in the minority in not thinking more is ALWAYS better. I think sneezes are a treat and if you have too much of a treat, it becomes less of a treat. If that makes any sense.

Personally I absolutely adore when one person has different sneeze "sets" depending on the reason...like sneezing multiples due to an irritant or allergies but once when due to a cold. I don't know WHY I love that so much (it might be down to the someone who's doing it! ^_^ ) but I LOVE it!

I dunno why, I just kind of like hearing singles and doubles the most. I love lots of sneezes though as well, so....I guess it depends.

I have always enjoyed a well built up single sneeze :rolleyes: but this isn't to say I wouldn't enjoy a good multi sneeze if done by the right person :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived