Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story request

ID2006

I was reading a story on tarotgal's sight called Familiarity and I loved it. I love the idea of a sick Draco who needs to be cared for. I don't know who would possibly be willing to care for Draco (maybe Snape or the Slytherin quidditch captain), but I would love a story that is either a continuation of Familiarity or a new story with the above theme.

please, please, please....anybody?

I was reading a story on tarotgal's sight called Familiarity and I loved it. I love the idea of a sick Draco who needs to be cared for. I don't know who would possibly be willing to care for Draco (maybe Snape or the Slytherin quidditch captain), but I would love a story that is either a continuation of Familiarity or a new story with the above theme.

please, please, please....anybody?

Hmmm...Draco and Marcus Flint...I haven't written anything with Marcus before. It may take me awhile, but I may be able to come up with something. After all, Quidditch Captains must take good care of their seekers. Not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Hmm...

I've been looking to write another sneezefic.

I could try and do SOMETHING.

Can't garuntee though.

Good luck.

Oh and I love that story too. :drool:

that would be sooooooooooo awesome guys.

thank you thank you thank you

(I know it might not happen... sometimes just uninspired, sometimes just busy... but either way, I appreciate the effort)

I'm writing a new story right now since I can't seem to NOT write today.

Catch my drift?

:rolleyes:

I hope it's what you wanted. I don't think I want to continue with Familiarity because it's tarotgal.

We all know tarotgal is a genius and I couldn't possibly keep up with her style of writing. :bleh:

So I'm attempting a new one with your theme.

It should be done soon and I'll post it by chapter on the forum.

~Simply_me

ooc: Ouch, I had the first chapter written out.

But microsoft word is a (INSERT WORD HERE)!

They changed most of the paragrah to windings and I cannot change it back.

At least I think it's windings...

Like, half of the first chapter is all SYMBOLS!

O_O

-sigh-

I hate my computer -kicks-

Sorry...

I don't know if I'll re-write it. We'll see.

:hug:

Archived