Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dont DO THAT! (female friend in class)

(hippo)

There's not much to say so i'll keep this as short as possible.

Ok, so today we had a maths test, with all the desks done out in the old fashioned single way.

We were onto the second page and i was sitting about a metre desk apart from my friend, who was diagonally behind me. I love this particular friend (in a friendly way :rolleyes: ), she's gorgoeus, funny and sweet.

By looks, she's indian, with huge dark brown eyes and hair done up all spiky with a squirty ponytail at the back, a bit like my own.

She's incredibly short (only about up past my shoulder, and im not tall! :lol: ) but very proportioned.

Annn-eeway, we were sitting doing our test when she, sitting diagonally behind me, sneezed, quite loudly and un-anounced;

"He-gnt-chooh!" and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up :lol: I swear, she has the BEST sneeze I know at the moment. It sounds EXACTLY how i spelt it, with a soft "choo" on the end, but not obnoxious or unecessarily high.

"Hih-gnt-chew!" GNnnnnn.... :wub: I turned slightly to see her facing down into her test with her finger under her nose.

"Bless you." I quirked a smile. I always feel mildly shy when i bless, but i like to do it. ;)

"Heh, thanks." She flashed a sweet smile and pinched her nose. "Guh! Itchy."

Hmmm? :lol:

I couldn't concentrate on my test for a good 10 minutes after that :lol:

Oooohhh, veeeeery nice! :eek: I can easily see why it was hard for you to concentrate after that! :hug:

( Hnnggh, and she said that word... how can I have a fetish for a WORD??! I don't know, but I have. :wub: )

Anyway, thank you lots for sharing the obs! :laugh:

Sounds delicious. A beautiful obs as ever.

Though I don't know what " spiky with a squirty ponytail " can be; sounds exotic.

Sounds delicious. A beautiful obs as ever.

Though I don't know what " spiky with a squirty ponytail " can be; sounds exotic.

Imagine a head, with the hair coming into a ponytail. Instead of long and hanging down, it spikes out on a horizontal angle, like a tiny fountain on its side :yes: that's why i call it a "squirt" :dead:

Archived