Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self observation (F)

doggo

Observation? Well yes, but as well a rant about my own stupidity.

I don't normally get these things bad. High fevers? Those I've got plenty. But that's about it. But this time?

Well, it started on sunday evening, my throat got really sore. And if my throat is sore enough, I know my fever get's up really fast, and gets down equally quickly (in one or two days if I rest properly, otherwise my temperature can be easily up for more than a week). So I granted myself rest for a couple of days and yesterday I was actually feeling quite normal (apart from going to grocery store and being feverish after that, which went away with a nap). But today I made a mistake.

So I was seeing a friend in a nearby cafe. We sat and chatted, I was feeling just a bit tired but otherwise healthy, and then she get's a phone call. It's her brother's wife who asks her to go to pluck blueberries with her. She asks me if I would join. I say (this is hard for me!) that I might be a bit sick (I'm not saying that I have been feverish for a couple of days). She says that it's ok as we'll get a ride in an air-conditioned car and then you just sit in the forest and pluck berries. Well I have wanted to do that for a while and I say yes. I shouldn't have. That's when things got wet.

We were in the forest some 2-3 hours, and already on the way there in the car my nose got so runny it was ridiculous. I still had my trouser's pockets full of tissues (around 7-8 unused), but after sneezing, sniffling and blowing that couple of hours in the forest there was practically nothing left of them. I've got this sneeze with lost of that "tsss" -sound, my boyfriend says it's really cute, but now things were getting messy. What's worst, I'm an epitome of this "I'm not sick! I don't get sick" -attitude, and I get really ashamed of myself when I am. I'm so lucky they didn't say anything. But boy, the trip home. When we walked out of the forest (not really a long way, we were close to the car all the time) I was so feverish my balance barely held, and I couldn't keep up, even if they were walking slowly. When I got to the car I was a mess, trembling, feverish and my nose running, out of tissues (tried once the one that was best of them, didn't try twice), and then I heard driver saying: We're driwing to get my kids away from my mother's place. The car is going to be quite full but that's ok isn't it?

That moment I froze. I knew we were in the middle of nowhere, so I couldn't take a bus. I was terrified by the idea of any attention to my miserable condition, and I knew it was going to be more than an hour's ride, and more than half of it with a car packed full of people, and I don't have nearly anything to blow my nose to, and it's quite hard for me to do that in public anyway.

Well luckily after few minutes she received a call that the kids are going to stay over night. So we went straight back and I was driven to my home door. Which was great because I could barely stand that half an hour ride, breathing through my mouth, being ashamed of my sniffling and congested voice and trembling. When I got home I went instantly for a nap.

Well the blueberries are cool as I'm going to make a jam, so I'm boiling them thoroughly anyway. But I'm still sneezing my head off and feverish (not as badly as before, but still quite weak). Maybe I'll make myself a cup of tea. Doesn't help the miserable sneeziness, but oh well... to console myself.

Damn stupid, aren't I?

A nasty experience. The thing to do is to stop denying at least to yourself, and take lots of pills and unguents.

Still, those sneezes sound lovely; good thing your boyfriend appreciates them properly. Let us know if there are any developments.

And welcome to the forum.

Thank you for welcoming and that well-needed scolding :) Feeling much better right now, thanks for my almost inhuman sleeping-abilities. I'm still a bit sneezy (sneezing once in one or two hours, still in that "tsss"ish manner, typically to my croocked arm as it's not messy anymore), but I don't dare to put my little finger out of the door after yesterday. It was such a complete suprise; maybe I've learnt my lesson now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 4theheartman

Hi Shiny, thanks for the story, even though it's unfortunate that it happened to you, you really know how to craft a story well, and it was easy to visualize, If I could ask a couple of related questions. How often do you get sick a year (from the sounds of it your symptoms are severe and hopefully you don't have to go through that often) Also how often do you need to blow your nose during the "height" of your sickness so to speak. Thanks for reading my message!

Guest 4theheartman
Hi Shiny, thanks for the story, even though it's unfortunate that it happened to you, you really know how to craft a story well, and it was easy to visualize, If I could ask a couple of related questions. How often do you get sick a year (from the sounds of it your symptoms are severe and hopefully you don't have to go through that often) Also how often do you need to blow your nose during the "height" of your sickness so to speak. Thanks for reading my message!

Sorry just forgot to also ask, how would you describe the sound of your nose blowing, is it more of a honking nose, or wet/gurgiling, and did was it bad enough that you needed to blow your nose on your way to the forest. Oh and I'd definitely receommend that you don't need to feel ashamed when your sick, I think it is its hard to judge others that are sick because virtually all of us have been there ourselves, the symptoms you experience are a part of your bodies defense mechanisms(albeit t's intially overzealous and unsucessful)

Sorry just forgot to also ask, how would you describe the sound of your nose blowing, is it more of a honking nose, or wet/gurgiling, and did was it bad enough that you needed to blow your nose on your way to the forest. Oh and I'd definitely receommend that you don't need to feel ashamed when your sick, I think it is its hard to judge others that are sick because virtually all of us have been there ourselves, the symptoms you experience are a part of your bodies defense mechanisms(albeit t's intially overzealous and unsucessful)

Thank, glad you liked it. I get sick around 2 or 3 times a year, typically right after a stressful phase. But normally I'm not that sick, mainly feverish and just a *little* sneezy, but that time was an exception. I can't estimate how much I had to blow, but I tried very much not to as I was running out of tissues... It was really wet, and I don't dare to honk properly if I'm not alone. Yes, I was actually blowing my nose as my company was putting rubberboots on.

I know I don't need to be ashamed; it's just probably relating somehow to this fetish, that I really don't like anyone to know... another fethisist would be ok for me though ;)

Archived