Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Turnons

gonnasneeze

Can we do a survey?

What aspects of a sneeze are sexually arousing to you: Please mark Y or N after each response.

1 The sneeze itself

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily

3. Hitched breaths

4. Buildups

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation.

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce)

10. Sneeze phonetics

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed

12. A “fit that won’t quit.”

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe)

Thanks for your input.

1. Y

2. Y

3. Y

4. Yesssss

5. not reallly.no

6. nope

7.Y

8.Y

9.Y

10. N

11.yep

12.Y

13. I like the specific sound of a sneeze. Like, at times I'd enjoy a more breathy one over a stifled squeaky one, but it depends on my mood i guess.

What aspects of a sneeze are sexually arousing to you: Please mark Y or N after each response.

1 The sneeze itself Yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,†like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Yeeeeeeeeees

3. Hitched breaths No

4. Buildups Yes

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze No

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze No

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions Yeees

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Yes for pre-sneeze

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease†(unsuccessfully trying to induce) Kinda

10. Sneeze phonetics Yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed (If I had a so) GOD YES :poke::yeaahh::drool:

12. A “fit that won’t quit.†Yessssssssss god yes :)

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Rosy nose = *squeeeeeeee*

Can we do a survey?

1 The sneeze itself yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily not so muc

3. Hitched breaths yes

4. Buildups YES

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze yes

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze yes

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions YES

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. not particulary

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) yes

10. Sneeze phonetics yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed yes

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” yes

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) rosy nose, eyes watering during a build-up.

Thanks for your input.

1 The sneeze itself Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Y

3. Hitched breaths Y

4. Buildups Y

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze N

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze N

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions Y

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Y

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) N

10. Sneeze phonetics N

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Y

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” Y

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Y Umm everything else? But not nose blowing!

Thanks for your input. That's ok!:eek:

1 The sneeze itself well obviously :eek:

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily yes

3. Hitched breaths yes

4. Buildup hell yes

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze no

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze no

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions yes

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation.yes

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce)yes

10. Sneeze phonetics yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed yes

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” yes

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned anything

1 The sneeze itself- Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily- Y

3. Hitched breaths- Y

4. Buildups- Y

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze- N

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze- N

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions- Y

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation- Y

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce)- Y

10. Sneeze phonetics- Y

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed- BIG YES!!!!

12. A “fit that won’t quit.”- Y

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe)- Lately, I've enjoyed my friends who text me, telling me they sneezed. Especially when I know what their sneeze sounds like! Love this!

1 y

2. y

3. y

4. y

5. n

6. n

7. y

8. y

9. y)

10. y

11. y

12. y

13.y Trying to talk durnign the sneeze and being interrupted

1 The sneeze itself Yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Yes

3. Hitched breaths Sure

4. Buildups Okay, but not too long. Either sneeze or don't, but don't keep me waiting

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze No

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze No

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions Definitely

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Absolutely, as long as it's someone I wanted to sneeze

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Eh, I think this falls in line with long build-ups, which I don't always like a lot. If the sneezer talks about how much it tickles, then I might like it.

10. Sneeze phonetics I guess?

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Yes

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” Yes

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Itchy nose/nose rubbing, talk of how much the nose tickles/itches

My answers are all bolded :yes:

Can we do a survey? But of course!

What aspects of a sneeze are sexually arousing to you: Please mark Y or N after each response. Will do

1 The sneeze itself yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily yeah that's pretty hot

3. Hitched breaths Yes

4. Buildups yeah

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze Meh, not really very exciting to me

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze nah not really

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions yeah

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. in most cases yeah

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) yeah

10. Sneeze phonetics yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed never happened to me... but I imagine that would be extremely hot

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” God yes

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Well, I personally love blessing girls and I love to BE blessed by girls, can't really think of anything else... well actually allergies are incredibly hot too

Thanks for your input. no problemo

Can we do a survey? sure

1 The sneeze itself Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily N

3. Hitched breaths N

4. Buildups N

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze N

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze N

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. POST

10. Sneeze phonetics YES!

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed What s/o? :)

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” Yeah, yeah, yeah!

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Sniffs

Can we do a survey?

1 The sneeze itself Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Y

3. Hitched breaths Y

4. Buildups Y

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze Y

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze Y

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Y

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Y

10. Sneeze phonetics Y

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) You pretty much covered it all. ;)

1 The sneeze itself Yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Yes

3. Hitched breaths Yes yes yes!!

4. Buildups Yes yes yes!!

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze Not really

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze If it's a tissue, maybe...it would depend on my mood I think

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions Yes

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Yes, in particular pre-sneeze hurrying to finish a sentence or trailing off, and post-sneeze "That felt good" or "That was big' or any variations or those

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Yes

10. Sneeze phonetics Somewhat

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and some more yes...

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” God yes

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Yes

I mean.... :(

One thing I love is when a person seems dazed by the force of the sneeze. A sharp headshake after the sneeze is priceless.

On that note, one of the cutest additions to a sneeze I ever saw was a sharp, slight headshake directly before the sneeze, after a long, tickly buildup.

And one last thing: a slightly vocalized buildup. I love watching C buildup to a sneeze, but one of the hottest things ever was one time when he sneezed a double: one sneeze, he lifted his head, looking faintly relieved, and then his face collapsed into presneeze again, and he made an audible "hehh.." sound. Loved it!!

Ok I think that's all.

1 The sneeze itself Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Not sure

3. Hitched breaths Quite OK

4. Buildups Yeees!!!! :yes:

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze No need

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze Nah. Not a turn-off, but not required

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. Not really interested in the sneezing-while-talking thing

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Maybe...

10. Sneeze phonetics Yes :D

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Why not?

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” :yes: Yeees, pleeease!!!!!! :o

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) False starts!

Thanks for your input.

The sneeze itself YES

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily YES INDEED

3. Hitched breaths yes

4. Buildups yes

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze YES; GROPING....

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze... No, because they might have time to obscure or cover the sneeze

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. YES YES YES, as much as possible, affected by sneeziness and/or congestion, interrupted and resumed.

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Yes, or any inducing

10. Sneeze phonetics yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Yes, if this means while unclad or in embrace; otherwise what difference?

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” YES

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) I'm surprised no one has mentioned nostrilwork; a good flaring, or several ins and outs; scrunching,twitching, points of pale skin, redness... and so on

Thanks for your input.

My answers:

1 The sneeze itself Y!

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily sometimes, depending on the person

3. Hitched breaths Y!

4. Buildups [bYESSSSSSSSS!!!!!]

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze sometimes, depending on the person

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze sometimes, depending on the person

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. YES!!!!!

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) sometimes dpeending on the person

10. Sneeze phonetics YES! YES! YES!!

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” If i saw one, i would die LOL

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) nostrils flaring, chest heaving

1 The sneeze itself OH MY YES

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily YES YES

3. Hitched breaths YES

4. Buildups YES

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze LOOKING FOR ONE YES

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze NO NOT REALLY

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions YES

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. NOT REALLY

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) NO

10. Sneeze phonetics NO

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed YES!

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” YES!

1 The sneeze itself Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Only in fics

3. Hitched breaths Y

4. Buildups Y

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze Y

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze Y

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. N

10. Sneeze phonetics N

1 The sneeze itself - Y

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily. N- that ruins it for me.

3. Hitched breaths- Y!!

4. Buildups- sometimes

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze- Y

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze- Y

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions-Y

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. - N

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) - N, that's frustrating! :rolleyes:

10. Sneeze phonetics- Y!!

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed- Y, one of my favorite scenarios ever!

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” - Guh....Y.

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Whenever it seems like the sneeze "really took a lot of energy or effort." That's just too damned hot.

1 The sneeze itself No ... :rolleyes: ...duh ... well of course it does :laugh:

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily ... -dies- :dead::blushing: Ok i know several people don't really like that .. but .. i've kind of a serious thing with that "knowing before" .. stuff .. so .. i suppose to here goes one of my biggest yes-es :shy:

3. Hitched breathsYup

4. BuildupsYes

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneezeDunno .. not really something that changes the effect for me .. i don't care either way .. but it's still a sneeze .. so saying no would kinda kill the point of question 1 :laugh:.

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneezeLook above :P

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressionsYes

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation.Espacially Pre .. but post as well yes :blushing:

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce)yes .. though not limited to inducing at all :innocent:

10. Sneeze phonetics i'm not really sure what that means .. but i think so :P

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed-copies Sternuto- My s/what ? :bleh:

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” :laugh: well sure ... if one is good then i don't mind more :innocent:

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe)Yeah .. though i'm kinda lazy and shy to list all :P

1. The sneeze itself that's the main event... so yes

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily it would depend on what they say for me

3. Hitched breaths <-- I absolutely LOVE this!!! It's a very turn on for me

4. Buildups These are just as nice as the hitched breaths

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze I saw this before and loved it alot too, very much... it could really get me :P

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze Not really

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions These are so Heavenly! I love it!

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation I like the talk and end up sneezing while they talk

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) No, never induced or have anyone induce for me

10. Sneeze phonetics No...

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed I would love this so much that my mind melts thinking about it! It's one of my favorite daydeams :P but never happened... :shy:

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” Yes, but will also cause major anxiety in me :dead:

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) I've seen some people sneeze and it looks like there whole body shook while they sneezed (I loved that :rolleyes: ) I also like the nostrils flaring, chest heaving (counts under hitched breaths but worth mentioning again). I love when a hot guy gets doubled over~ where they put their whole body into their sneeze :P:bleh:

Everything mentioned above depends on wether or not I like the person; or if it's a stranger if they're good looking or not (makes me feel shallow, but I'm not)

1 The sneeze itself Of course

2. An announcement that creates “sneeze drama,” like the person says they feel a tickle and that they think they might or that they will for sure sneeze momentarily Yes, I love that.

3. Hitched breaths Yes

4. Buildups YES PLEASE! :P

5. Groping for a hanky or tissue to catch an oncoming sneeze Don't really care

6. Spreading a hanky or tissue to prepare for a sneeze Same as above

7. Pre-sneeze facial expressions Mmmm...yesss...

8. Pre or post-sneeze conversation. L O V E it.

9. Struggling with “sneeze tease” (unsuccessfully trying to induce) Hm, no, induced sneezes is not my thing.

10. Sneeze phonetics Yes

11. Your s/o sneezes in bed Absolutely

12. A “fit that won’t quit.” :shy::dead::P

13. Other aspects of sneezing not mentioned (please describe) Nose-rubbing, false starts

Thanks for your input.

"Hell Yes" to all for me.

I might also add: runny nose, wet spray, trying to talk while sneezing, and red nose to the list.

Archived