Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two obs!

Guest Kiyoshi

Guest Kiyoshi

So the first ob is of my best friend ((I'll call him Glare because that's his nickname)), whom I actually have not met in real life yet. He's also my role playing boyfriend, but that's another story. ^ ^;; The other ob is of my other best friend ((I'll call him L)), and he's the guy I'm in love with oh so much.

Alright, well I'll describe Glare for you. He's about 5'10" ((or so he says)), he has black hair that sweeps across his face, beautiful blue eyes, skinny build, cute nose, and he's just so cute!

So, I've been in the hospital for nearly a week now I think ((Burst spleen thanks to mono and a few other problems. But thankfully I have my laptop and I get internet connection in the room I'm in so that's good)), and Glare has been recording himself saying cute little things and sending them to me to try to cheer me up and such.

Anyways, he knows about my fetish, and he teases me about it a lot ((in a friendly way)). When we're role playing, he always has his character sneeze and such just to get me going. So yesterday he said he had an extra special recording, and he faked a sneeze for me! It sounded like ahh...K'SHOO!

He said he was going to try to record a real one ((he's a very sneezey person)), but he said it would hurt him too much. He's been in the hospital also because something was wrong with his lung so he had to have surgery, and his chest really hurts him right now. But he said when he's better he'll record plenty of real ones. :) I was so insanely happy that he would even fake a sneeze for me, though!

And now to the second ob! So L is about 6'3", he has gorgeous green eyes, he's a bit lanky but toned, and he's oh so hot!

L has been with me in the hospital this whole time because of his own reasons, and his father works here. So one of my friends dropped off some flowers for me while L was in the room, and L was totally allergic to them. At the time he was in my bed with me ((the nurses got pretty mad at us later when they saw us like that, saying it was against the rules or something)), and I was laying on top of him because he's oh so comfy. ((We're very close like that))

He started sneezing non-stop and he quickly got out of the bed so he wouldn't sneeze on me ((not that I would mind)), and finally one of the nurses got him some anti-histamine. His sneezes are absolutely adorable. They're very soft and desperate sounding. Kind of like hh'kshhh! Needless to say, I was very aroused after that, and he lifted the blanket to get back in the tiny bed with me. He saw..Well..You know what happens when a guy gets aroused.. :blushing:

So he laughed, though he didn't ask ((he doesn't know about my fetish, though I'm thinking about telling him soon)), and he got back in the bed with me. I was so embarrased. ;)

A bit later I heard his breath start hitching, so I looked up at him, and I was practically drooling at his pre-sneeze expression. He was kind of half asleep, and that just made him look even more adorable. He leaned down and buried his face in my shoulder and let out an incredibly adorable h'mtiff! He instantly woke up a bit more and freaked out, repeatedly apologizing for sneezing on me, but I assured him it was no big deal.

I'm sorry about the long obs. Maybe next time I'll try to shorten them or something.

WAAAIIIII!!! So cute-hot-adorable GAAAHHHHH!!! I LOVED this obs! You describe this so well, especially the sounds! ;):):blushing::bleh::laugh: Ur obs maketh me explodeth. DO NOT SHORTEN

Ermm, i mean, the obs is fine the way it is.... :cryhappy:

Gah... I'm such a freak. I'm gonna reread this obs like a bazillion times now. kthxbai!

Guest Kiyoshi
WAAAIIIII!!! So cute-hot-adorable GAAAHHHHH!!! I LOVED this obs! You describe this so well, especially the sounds! :drool::drool::drool::drool::boom: Ur obs maketh me explodeth. DO NOT SHORTEN

Ermm, i mean, the obs is fine the way it is.... :blush:

Gah... I'm such a freak. I'm gonna reread this obs like a bazillion times now. kthxbai!

Oh, thank you so very much! :blushing: I'm glad you don't think it's too lengthy!

Heavens. This is a lovely obs , and I can just imagine your ecstasy/agony over L's behaviour. How extremely erotic. Sounds like a lovely experience. It is certainly not too long.

And welcome to the forum.

Wow, thanks for the fantastic obs! You definitely don't need to shorten them (though this from the girl who just wrote practically an ESSAY for her obs, so she can really talk), and I can totally imagine your embarrassment over L, but still! An allergic guy in bed with you, I wouldn't complain!

omg...your obs are always soooo frikkin adorable! I'll prolly come back and read it a few more times....geez

But on another note, I really am sorry about all the health stuff youre going through. I hope you feel better soon! :wacko:

(keep writing :huh: )

Wonderful, wonderful obs. Thank you so much for sharing.

Also, I hope you and Glare feel better soon. Despite the opportunity to have this awesome obs, hospital stays are rarely ever pleasant. :(

Guest Kiyoshi

Thank you everyone! And wooohooo! I'm out of the hospital now. :hug: *Does a little happy dance* No more evil St Anthony Hospital :nohappy:

Again, thank you everyone! :nohappy:

• 1 year later...

Archived