Sneeze Fetish Forum

Something in the Air- 3 Male Obs

Sneesee

Ah, so last night, before going in to work, I was really hoping some good stuff would happen, and it turns out I wasn't disappointed.

My first ob came from someone who I actually wrote about a long time ago. He used to work on the night crew, and I didn't know his name back then. However, since that time, he has switched to normal hours, and works in MY department. His name is Clay. He is a young, Aftrican American man, who is way hot. I mean, he really is. He's a little on the skinny side, but wears such stylish clothes, and has these very deep brown eyes, and a killer smile. Plus, he's hilarious! We don't get to work together all that much, so we joke around as much as we can when we do. Last night, he was only around for one more hour after I came in, and we were busy. I was bummed we didn't have "quality time" to goof off, but we were working. Anyway, so I have seen Clay sneeze a few times, and in general, he's a very sniffly guy. Normally, his sneezes are fairly soft. Well, he was just about to leave last night, and I was on the phone listening to a customer complaint. As he was walking right behind me, I heard this very harsh, wet-sounding, "HEH-SHHHUUUMPH!" I glanced over my shoulder, to see Clay recovering. Then he shook his head and went, "Whew!" Even though the lady on the phone was still talking, I smiled and said sweetly, "Bless you, Clay." He shook his head again, a little dazed and said, "Why, thank you." Adorable!

The second ob came from my new, Cute Cashier Scott #2. This is the one I recently told about my fetish, and he's been so cute about the whole thing. The last time he and I went out with some people from work, we spent an hour after the bar closed, in the parking lot, talking, and that was one of the subjects. So, I was very glad to see him last night, because he worked, and then will be on vacation for 2 weeks, and I'll miss him. I can't remember if I described him before in his last obs or not. He's taller than me, around 6', with short, dark sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and a really nice nose. I don't know if I can even describe it. Anyway, we have become really good friends, and I adore this guy. He's another young one, too, only 21. :huh:

We all ordered pizza last night, and the head cashier and I couldn't leave our areas, so she brought some up to the phone center. She and I were eating, while Scott was cleaning out the returns area. Must have been a bit dusty or something. He was the only guy in that area, I know that. I just happened to catch a very nice, male sneeze from the returns area. It was a little louder and deeper than Scott's last one, but I was pretty sure it belonged to him. So, I took my pizza, walked to the doorway, and watched him for a few minutes, smiling like a total crazy woman. He came over, and started talking to me. He was obvlivious, so I finally said, "Was that you?" He looked slightly puzzled and said, "What?" I said, "I heard a noise, that intriued me, was it you?" His face finally registered recognition, and he laughed and said, "Yes, I sneezed. You heard it?" I was like, "Uh yeah! Bless you!" So, we talked for another minute, and then he got a customer, so I went back inside the phone center and sat down.

I watched him finish with his customer, and then start to take her cart out to where we keep them. And that was when I heard another sneeze, almost identical to the earlier one, except that it was a little louder. And because he was, again, the only guy in that area, I knew it was Scott. He came waltzing into the phone center, cocky grin on his face, and said, "You missed another one." I said, "Oh no, I didn't miss it. I definitely heard it. Bless you." This started a whole conversation between the two of us about how I still haven't seen him sneeze yet, and have only heard it. He promised me I'd get to see it eventually. And we also discussed the fact that he doesn't sneeze very often, but when he does, they are usually doubles, one right after the other. So I jokingly called his sneezes last night a "delayed double." He liked that phrase. I think he's totally amused with this fetish.

The last one was from another cashier, that I don't know at all. He's worked there about 2 months already, and I barely know his name. It's Andrew, and he's this short, Hispanic guy, and very young, maybe not even 21. He's kind of cute, but not super-friendly, hence the reason I don't really know him. He was walking one of our safetly gates past my desk, when he paused, and let out this really soft, uncovered, "Ahh-shhuuuu!" towards the floor. And his poor eyes were all red and watery, and he sniffled a bit afterwards. Of course, I was staring, couldn't help it, and he caught me. I smiled, and he turned about 6 shades of red. I felt so bad, and wanted to bless him, but he looked way too embarrassed, so I kept my mouth shut. And then, I think I heard him sneeze two more times after he went back to his register. Very cute, maybe I'll get some more, and one day have the courage to actually bless him or something, instead of staring stupidly at him.

I watched him finish with his customer, and then start to take her cart out to where we keep them. And that was when I heard another sneeze, almost identical to the earlier one, except that it was a little louder. And because he was, again, the only guy in that area, I knew it was Scott. He came waltzing into the phone center, cocky grin on his face, and said, "You missed another one." I said, "Oh no, I didn't miss it. I definitely heard it. Bless you." This started a whole conversation between the two of us about how I still haven't seen him sneeze yet, and have only heard it. He promised me I'd get to see it eventually. And we also discussed the fact that he doesn't sneeze very often, but when he does, they are usually doubles, one right after the other. So I jokingly called his sneezes last night a "delayed double." He liked that phrase. I think he's totally amused with this fetish.

That's so cool. I like that phrase two. Reminds me of an elevator ride I took recently. :wacko:

Can't wait to read the obs you'll write when you finally do get to see Scott sneeze. :huh:

I always love your obs-- these were great. I love it that the folks around you are so openminded about the fetish, esp. since you work in a sneeze-inducing atmosphere . . . all those home improvement smells!

Thanks, Sneesee! I liked the "delayed double" from the new Scott. It will be good to find out just how these doubles pan out!

Aw! I really love the Scott obs and how he forgot about your fetish temporarily. You must have a way with telling people about it because a lot of people would get self-conscious and not want to sneeze in front of you.

Archived