Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Sneeze Fantasies

stevie_sloth

How about this one: I get to sit at a huge table with every male (particularly famous/semi-famous males) and sample each of their sneezes. I'd finally get to know what all their sneezes sound like.

I love that one except for the sitting-at-table part. Sitting in a park would be my preference. They'd be sitting, you'd be walking round among them... How about that? :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about this one: I get to sit at a huge table with every male (particularly famous/semi-famous males) and sample each of their sneezes. I'd finally get to know what all their sneezes sound like.

I love that one except for the sitting-at-table part. Sitting in a park would be my preference. They'd be sitting, you'd be walking round among them... How about that? :drool:

Taking this in a slightly different direction...how about the actors who play all my favorite characters in a room, with me "sampling" their sneezes...with an audio recorder and a video camera going! And I'd take it anyplace I could get it, but a park WOULD be damned awesome: so nice and pretty and natural. :D

Oops, I totally forgot to add "that I'm interested in" to "every male." Big mistake-sorry about that! But yeah, I like the variations you guys have!

My best sneeze fantasy has been acted out with D. In the past he's bought me flowers and then induce allergic sneezes from them for me, in an intimate context :twisted:

Allergic sneezes from flowers, plants etc. are my favourite thing to fantasize about. Other kinds of allergies intrigue me but less so, and cold sneezes almost always turn me off.

As far as the private fantasy aspect of the fetish, I would say that it would involve my latest celebrity crush and spectacular flower allergies. Preferably in an unwitting situation, it may involve sneezing while hiding but also might involve a plain old inopportune sneezing fit (in a nice restaurant or some such thing like that). Or if I'm feeling particularly imaginative, I may imagine myself in their world (movie, cartoon, RL fame) and tailor the scenario to that.

Gosh these fantasies are AWESOME! My current one is having a bf who I've told about the fetish with allergies, who let's me induce him. I'd get a flower he's really allergic to and tickle his nose with it, and kneel over him so he has to sneeze facing me and can't cover any of his sneezes...

Previous to the summer my fantasy was my long-term crush sneezing, but I got to experience that and it was the best week of my life (for that and other reasons). Being in a confined place with a guy you fancy who has a cold :yes: unbelievable stuff.

Also, GS-Coyote, I like the idea of the feather - maybe the feather from a fake quill-pen? That would be manufactured and clean and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sitting stretched out on a sofa, my loved one in front of me, leaning back against me, my arms around him/her. we're watching a movie and I'm holding a hankie over his/her nose and mouth to catch the sneezes. :lol:

Or maybe he/she is lying stomach down on the bed, reading. I'm lying next to him/her, hankie at the ready. Every couple of minutes he/she turns and sneezes into it. :angry:

I'm staying up way too late :cheers:

• 2 months later...

Great question! I have had many sneeze fantasies over the years, but my favorite one would be I am in a nice restaurant, on a date with a guy I find really attractive. He's been acting the complete gentleman; you know, pulling out my chair for me and being exceedingly polite to the waiter. We would be having great conversation, when suddenly he would get that amazing pre-sneeze expression on his face...jaw dropping slightly, eyes beginning to squint, head tipping back. This would be the beginning of a torturously long build up. After many hitched breaths and "false alarms," he would finally sneeze, a strong, masculine, concise sneeze.

Being the total gentleman that he is, he would quickly regain control and say, "Excuse me" or "Pardon." :rolleyes: For some reason, I find it extremely sexy when guys excuse themselves after they sneeze...

Anyway, the date would continue, with long, drawn out sneezes on his part, which he would unsuccessfully try to hold back every time. An especially sexy fantasy would include my date and I involved in a conversation, with him falling victim to a sneeze mid-sentence....

Whew!!! Feels so good to write that entire thing out in words...Sorry if this post is on the long side...

I'm sure many ladies on this site agree with me: there is something irresistable about a really attractive, masculine guy losing control/becoming vulnerable for about two seconds when he has to sneeze!

oh yes, cis i totally agree! seeing a masculine guy lose control for just a split second is incredibly hot!! :rolleyes:

right now, im totally longing for one of our older judoka (not any one in particluar, just over 18) to have a teensy bit of a tingle during some groundwork... think wrestling in your pj's (well..thats what it looks like) and have to press their face into my neck to catch the sneeze when escaping. there are one or two guys i would totally flip over having do this to me....and while its happened once in the past, it was a looooong time ago, and im itching for it again. ive had a couple guys rub their noses on my shoudler but no wrongness recently.

i guess any of my other fantasies involve my bishies doing something very similar, sneezing into my neck....during an intimate setting of course....

yeah i just want the ability to be able to make anyone sneeze anytime i want to. and be able to build it up slowly if i wanted. i dont need to be invisible, although that would be nice. but that alone would make my day, every day! haha.

oh i just thought of another! something ive always thought of.. was being a camera person for a sneeze fetish group of some sort. or anything like that. it would be awesome being right there when theyre shooting their sneezing clips! :innocent:

The invisiblilty thing was my take off point but its been a favorite so i would have to say having sneezy powers of some sort. I posted a topic earlier about having powers when you sneezed, wasn't very popular but I would have to relate here. I can't say what type of powers I would want but it be somethin in good nature like spreading a sneeze. Making people sneeze rapidly.

I would like to have a girlfriend which is allergic to pollen, ragweed or dust and specially CATS.

I just love women who are allergic to cats or animal hair.

I'd absolutely love to have a cute, attractive girlfriend who I could get comfortable and cozy with every night. Of course, I'd bring a feather along for the ride, and we would just sit together on the bed or a couch, talking about what we'd gone through that day and other random things that couples talk about, all the while said feather would be used to tickle the preferably flat underside of her preferably wide nose and preferably long, curved nostrils. She would also be the type of vividly describe how her nose is feeling when it's being tickled, personally giving me a play-by-play rundown on the inside her nose and her buildups to inevitable sneezes. Allergies to several types of pollen and dust are welcome bonuses to the fun!

These days I've been playing around with one where a beautiful girl and I each want to learn more about the other's turn-ons. So we hypnotize each other and give each other post-hypnotic suggestions to sneeze whenever the other leaves us feeling aroused. A little complicated, I know, and I'm not sure how accurate a reflection of the real abilities of hypnotism is, but it's just a plot device. Then we spend the rest of the fantasy making each other sneeze more and more.

Okay, I don't know if I would really seriously like this or not in real life...

But lately, I have been enchanted with the idea of someone accidentally sneezing during a kiss or during..well, love. :surrender:

The sneeze would be absolutely all over and uncovered and the sneezer would be apologetic.

I always rather wish that my boyfriend will do this sometime. But he is ever the polite one and would probably never.

I kind of think about being tied up and sneezed on.

*is completely embarrassed at admitting this and runs away*

:drool:

• 5 months later...

Saw this topic well before I joined the forum, and I'd like to contribute.

Sooo, does it count as a fantasy if it could happen in a few months? :lol:

Fantasy time: GF gets a cold. (Aw, is he really that dull?) But wait, there's more! Being the diligent little girl who (whom?) never wants to miss a day of school that she is, she comes to school with her cold and tries to hide it. NOW we're talking! Because, you know, if any GF of mine has a sneezy cold, I would be the first person in the room to notice. So for the next few days, I'm completely thrown out of my normal routine and practically follow her from class to class, watching and listening not only for the sneezes, but for every other delicious thing that comes out of a cold. Then, of course, I'd have to point out to her that she doesn't look too great, and we'd get to talking about colds. :doublethumbsup: Talk about mild. ;)

So, yeah, sorry for the ramble.

Sometimes a fantasy is all you need...

None of my fantasies are really er...detailed. I mean, they are sort of...

Basically I'll be alone in some sort of room with an attractive guy (sometimes a guy I know from real-life...this usually scares me the most when I start day-dreaming about someone I actually know and not a celebrity or a fictional boy...) Maybe sometimes not alone though, a few of my friends might be in there but they'll be caught up in a conversation and completely ignoring me and "said boy"

Anyway. He'll be suffering from a cold, and would be totally embarassed about it, acting all boyish and self-conscious, not wanting to pass the illness on to me...that sort of thing. You know, worrying about me instead of himself, being completely selfless or reluctant to admit he's actually sick... There would be some serious sympathy from me (offering tissues, blessing,...you know, concern while I'm inwardly drooling :twisted: )

His nose has to be pink or red! It's just so much better, and he sniffles wetly every so often.

There's something a little weird about me though... I can't go "all out" in my mind with sneeze-fits or the number of sneezes at one time, or else it becomes too unrealistic and even in my subconscious state I find it unbelivable and kind of stir myself from the fantasy.

I have to make the sneezes realistic down to the build up and facial expressions...in my fantasies. :laugh:

I'm a freak I know. Fantasies are to be enjoyed and it's all up to you. But I guess I even have boundaries in my head too. Eh...whatever :drool:

So basically we kiss at some point, and he pulls away to sneeze. I feel him shivering, (though he denies he's cold) and take care of him...ect...

usually the fantasies don't have a discinct "end" to them.

One more thing. (And this is a little scary for me to admit) I've recently been having these dreams (actual dreams) where the said guy brushes the tip of his nose gently against my cheek or my neck. I can feel him breathing on my neck and sniffling in my ear...

I guess it's related to the fetish...

and I find it really really hot...but I don't know if I'd actually be comfortable with it in real life.

Is that weird?

:unsure:

One more thing. (And this is a little scary for me to admit) I've recently been having these dreams (actual dreams) where the said guy brushes the tip of his nose gently against my cheek or my neck. I can feel him breathing on my neck and sniffling in my ear...

I guess it's related to the fetish...

and I find it really really hot...but I don't know if I'd actually be comfortable with it in real life.

Is that weird?

:twisted:

My bf and I used to do something like that to each other. One of us would just brush their lips or nose against the others cheek and breath lightly on them. Mostly we would just did that because it's a more subtle way to show affection for each other in the hallways :laugh: , but I thought it was pretty hot. So I don't think your dreams are weird or anything.

And, sticking to the topic, one of my fantasies was that my bf would accidentally sneeze on me while brushing his nose on my cheek. :drool:

Viggo Mortensen and Ewan McGregor sneezing as well as every other hot guy I could think of B)

nuff' said

Well i had such a fantasy of kissing my bf on his nose so as to make him sneeze. i tried it once n it worked, as he sneezed 8 times in a row!!! So i got luvky big time. but this was yrs back

My latest fantasy is to b with him while he has his allergy attack!!!! which has bcome a real fantasy as he gets conscious to sneeze in front of me

besides tat my fantasy would be having someone in my office, someone whom i could easily keep an eye on, sneeze non-stop out of a bad cold!!!! tat would b d ultimate pleasure from a boring job... B)

Guest SneezyB
I love the thought of having a persistent, tickly sneezing fit in an intimate context with an attractive woman. She would definitely notice my sneezing,though would have to leave her undeterred :P

Also, girl on beach searching desperately for tissues while in the throw of a really wet sneeze attack is hot beyond words.

that sounds awesome

Archived