Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Sneeze Fantasies

stevie_sloth

I almost don't want to post this but I'm going to anyway. My favorite fantasy is to be like The Stealth in Animeeze's Super Sneezes. I really, really love the idea of going inside someone's nose and tickling them until the sneeze.

Another involves handcuffs, feathers, flowers, a really dusty feather duster, a hankie, and someone who looks like Firass Dirani (Red Mystic Ranger from Power Rangers Mystic Force). This fantasy goes both ways, as in who's making who sneeze. My own sneezing turns me on almost as much as a hot guy or girl sneezing (I'm bi). Problem with that fantasy is I don't have allergies, sadly. Not even to dust. Although, I've never tried feathers, so who knows with that.

Another is just cuddling with someone I really like or love while I induce their allergies. I'm the kind of girl who NEEDS cuddling. Also, I have a serious thing for inducing. Natural sneezes are good, but you can't control when they come, and patience is a virtue I do not possess, for the most part.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My own sneezing turns me on too (especially if I think it's turning someone else on) so my fantasies are boring stuff like being a maid or a waitress or something and having a guy who's too embarrassed to admit he has a sneezing fetish asking me to do stuff to try to make me sneeze. Probably because I've done those jobs so I can relate to it. I'm not very creative lol.

Oh, and if anyone would want to RP something like that, send me a message!

Haha, I have too many to count! XD

My biggest one right now is to hug the guy I like while he has to sneeze, and he'll warn me, but I won't let go, and whisper that I don't care. So he'll turn to the side or let go with one hand and try to stifle a sneeze. Then it'll go into a fit, and I'll bless him and bury my face in his chest. (I'm really short :P ) And maybe he'll be shy about it. (I'm really bad at writing in the future/subjunctive tense...don't judge me :lol: )

Another one is to go on a picnic with a boy with allergies (even though I have them too >.< ), and we can suffer together and go somewhere indoors after.

The one that I've had the longest is to be stuck in a closet, car, or room with a sick guy and take care of him until people find us and let us out. sweatdrop.gif

My biggest one right now is to hug the guy I like while he has to sneeze, and he'll warn me, but I won't let go, and whisper that I don't care. So he'll turn to the side or let go with one hand and try to stifle a sneeze. Then it'll go into a fit, and I'll bless him and bury my face in his chest. (I'm really short :P ) And maybe he'll be shy about it. (I'm really bad at writing in the future/subjunctive tense...don't judge me :lol: )

Oh my gosh, that's so adorable! I love this! laughingsmiley.gif

Lately I have been thinking a lot about James from pokemon sneezing seductively to try to please his lover, Butch... lol I'm such a perverted nerd!

I'd love to be laying down cuddled up to a hot guy,who's sneezing rapidly one after the other.he'd be ok with sneezing into my hand and I'd kiss him between sneezes every now and then and bless him

I think its probably cheating, but the fantasy I have had the longest is to be able to make people sneeze on command, like by wishing for it, or muttering under my breath or something. It would have made some very boring classes much much more interesting :P

Other then that, I guess being stuck (like on lock down or something) in a room with a boy (or man, I guess) who is sick.

That being said, I have recently experienced one of my fantasies (although to a greatly diminished extent, as would be expected given my over-active imagination), and that was to be taught, one on one, by someone, even though they were sick, and to see them sneeze.

Archived