Nose Blowing, Attractive or Not so much?

*~Blue~*

Ok, this question has been plaguing my mind for a few days. Is Nose blowing attractive, (forgive my lack of a better term here) repulsive, or does it not affect you either way?

Personally, I don't really care too much for it. I'll even go as far as to say that it makes me cringe at times to hear it.

But I want to know YOUR opinions. Yes? No? In the middle?

Well..........

I'm more of a blow fetishist than a sneeze fetishist but even then, I would have to agree that if the circumstances aren't right, then it won't do as much for me as might otherwise be. That said, the blow itself does play an important part where I'm concerned so if the blow is right, maybe I can make allowances for things that perhaps aren't as good as they could be.

Well..........

I'm more of a blow fetishist than a sneeze fetishist but even then, I would have to agree that if the circumstances aren't right, then it won't do as much for me as might otherwise be. That said, the blow itself does play an important part where I'm concerned so if the blow is right, maybe I can make allowances for things that perhaps aren't as good as they could be.

Nick sort of sums it up the best.

While I'm a hardcore fetishist with the sneezing, the sight of a gorgeous girl blowing her nose is wholesomely attractive. :innocent:

And if the receptacle of her blow is yours to examine afterwards, then the world has definately been put to rights. :P

I would only find nose blowing attractive if it was someone I was interested in, especially if it indicated a cold. In general a random person sneezing is something that would probably turn me on (unless it was someone heinously unattractive) whereas a randon person blowing their nose strikes me as being a bit :cryhappy:

I would only find nose blowing attractive if it was someone I was interested in, especially if it indicated a cold. In general a random person sneezing is something that would probably turn me on (unless it was someone heinously unattractive) whereas a randon person blowing their nose strikes me as being a bit :laugh:

*nods* that's me too. And I like it in fics... not really "graphically" described, but as part of the whole package- I just find it cute... especially since sometimes there can be embarrassment with it and I tend to be an embarrassed guy whore :):) - I just love that.

Anyway... nough rambling for now.

Depends on the sound, the circumstances, and the blower's level of politeness. Big honking blows are disgusting, IMO. Blowing into an already-wet or dirty tissue or handkerchief also really grosses me out. A soft, mildly wet, polite blow into something clean, especially as part of a sneezing fit, can be very attractive to me.

Well it get's my attention every time. Depending on the circumstances, it can be gross, but if the person is attractive, it's a huge thing for me. So yes. An attrative guy with a cold blowing his nose? Oh yes. Wet and desperate? Oh oh oh yes.

I never really got turned on by nose blowing, except for this one guy I used to have feelings for (my last crush, right before Gaara). Nose blowing never did anything for me... neither gross me out or turn me on, but for some reason I noticed that this guy "got to me" when he'd blow his nose and cough, he was the only one who could do that, as far as I know. Gaara has never coughed or blown his nose, so I don't know if I'd get turned on by him doing that, or if was just this one guy for some unknown reason who could turn me on by blowing his nose and coughing, things that never turned me on before by any of my other past crushes doing these things...

I'm messed up, right? :(

• 1 month later...
Depends on the sound, the circumstances, and the blower's level of politeness. Big honking blows are disgusting, IMO. Blowing into an already-wet or dirty tissue or handkerchief also really grosses me out. A soft, mildly wet, polite blow into something clean, especially as part of a sneezing fit, can be very attractive to me.

I also prefer wet blows into clean tissues. For me it doesn' t have to be a polite blow though.

• 1 year later...
:flowers: attractive ??

:) YES very attractive, especially after a good sneezing fit.

BUT no tissues for me, only real handkerchiefs.

C

CERTAINLY A VERY SENSIBLE APPROACH AND OF COURSE :) HANDKERCHIEVES!

Guest Wetsneezelover
:flowers: attractive ??

:) YES very attractive, especially after a good sneezing fit.

BUT no tissues for me, only real handkerchiefs.

C

CERTAINLY A VERY SENSIBLE APPROACH AND OF COURSE :) HANDKERCHIEVES!

It is attractive to me, especially if the sound is wet and gurgly. It doesn't have to be dainty or quiet, either

I don't really care either way. Doesn't bother me, doesn't do anything for me. Except when a family member does it...then it's almost as disgusting as their sneezing >.<

My opinion, I think it's very attractive.

Especially a pretty petite girl who can give a big loud honk.

Oh man!! Yes!! I love it I dont know what it is but wow! My boyfriend has bad sinus problems so he has to do it all the time pretty much, he's a honker as well :laugh: Sometimes he gets to where he just sniffles constantly and dont get me wrong I love that 2 but it gets on my nerves so I literally have to make him blow his nose or ask him if he has 2 b/c he will sniffle so much and he will normally blow for me. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

ok breakthrough!! I FINALLY got to blow my boyfriend's nose for him last night :P i know this is bad but we were talkin about somethin last night and hes not a cryer but when he does he's what u'd call a "quite cryer". Well anyway he got to cryin and I of course I was holdin him and his nose got to runnin so I went and got the kleenex and he actually let me blow his nose for him!! I was sad that he got upset like that but I was excited I FINALLY got to blow his nose.

You are a lucky woman!The last time I got to do that for a woman was three years ago and it made me crazy-hell-why not?She was crying too which made it even yummier... :P

yea I have to admit that does make things a bit yummier. It didnt help the fact that I was already sorta turned on by him cryin and just bein able to blow his nose for him just made it worse I suppose.:drool:

yea I have to admit that does make things a bit yummier. It didnt help the fact that I was already sorta turned on by him cryin and just bein able to blow his nose for him just made it worse I suppose.:drool:

Oh yeah ,it can have that effect!

ok I have a ? I know that nose blowing is just a fetish I developed over time and absolutely love but what I dont understand is y I get even more turned on when he cries....this has never happened b4 I just started happenin when I started dating him....

Maybe because crying leads to noseblowing in the same way that foreplay leads to lovemaking and one becomes part of the other--it's not really a conscious process and it's subtle and beautiful too... :drool:

Archived