Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Blowing, Attractive or Not so much?

*~Blue~*

I don't take much note of it if I hear/see someone just randomly blowing their nose. I can totally dig it almost as much as sneezing if it's cold related, though. (Cold lovers represent!!!) I love that pink-nosed look you get from blowing your nose too much when you're sick, so it gets some points for that, but like others have said, it really depends on the person and how attractive I find them.

Crying is also a very personal experience we share best and most with someone close to us--it has the effect of bringing lovers closer together..(suddenly I feel like Ann Landers-but it doesn't make the observation less true) :drool:

I don't take much note of it if I hear/see someone just randomly blowing their nose. I can totally dig it almost as much as sneezing if it's cold related, though. (Cold lovers represent!!!) I love that pink-nosed look you get from blowing your nose too much when you're sick, so it gets some points for that, but like others have said, it really depends on the person and how attractive I find them.

Couldn't agree more Telltale. I have gotten to the point where a good cold-in-the-nose (as I affectionately call it) is almost as appealing as the blow itself. I mean, I like allergy blows...but cold-blows-humm baby!.

The red nosed thing has been taking on particular prominence over the last couple of years. I love searching the web for good red nose shots (from colds,of course) and imagine all the many blows that it must have taken to get the nose that shade. I read somewhere that an average cold can produce anywhere from 25-40 blows a day. I've been known to do so even more...maybe 50+ as I tend toward particularly blowy colds. Some nights I'll hit the pillow with a box of tissue and wake up with my end-table covered with used ones. Some times, I don't even remember getting up to blow. I just am one of those people who gets hit hard in one place...my honker.

In fact, My cold last month (as reported) was so bad that I had to move to a soft hanky-like cloth. Im just one of those guys you are talking about...where my nostrils turn pink about 2 days into the cold...than pretty much engulfs my entire nose. You know the kind where people see me and say ..."oh look at your nose...that's some cold ya got goin there!" Embarrassing but hey, if i like a woman with a cold infested nose...all red and sad looking...it only seems fair that I should get them too. LOL.

Thanks for the great post...i thought i was alone in my love for that chapped look.

BhB

Archived