Sneeze Fetish Forum

today, self ob(m)

StrongestSneeze

Today I was going into the bathroom, and accidentaly I spill on the floor the soap powder for the washing machine. with my hands I pick up the soap powder and I put back it in the bag. Then I clap my hands for remove the powder from it, but some grains goes into my nose...I felt an incredible tickle, like thousend of feathers in the nose and immediately I sneeze one, two, three times in a row with an incredible power.."AAAHH-CCHHOOOOO!!!". These were the most powerful sneezes that I have never do into my life...

Well, I found an another metgod to induce sneeze! :D

Today I was going into the bathroom, and accidentaly I spill on the floor the soap powder for the washing machine. with my hands I pick up the soap powder and I put back it in the bag. Then I clap my hands for remove the powder from it, but some grains goes into my nose...I felt an incredible tickle, like thousend of feathers in the nose and immediately I sneeze one, two, three times in a row with an incredible power.."AAAHH-CCHHOOOOO!!!". These were the most powerful sneezes that I have never do into my life...

Well, I found an another method to induce sneeze! :laugh:

Bless you. I love your description of a thousand feathers. :drool:

It's always great when you can fine new ways to make yourself sneeze. :bleh:

Sounds like good clean fun!

:drool:

Nice obs, lovely description.

Archived