Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh! Yet another question on my long list of such....

Guest Moon-Obsession

Guest Moon-Obsession

Hello.

I really was wondering, has anyone tried a sneezing/care taking RP? I haven't yet, but I would LOVE to!!!! I was also wondering if I was on the right board for this ^^

But if anyone else is interested, please let me know!!!

~Moon-Obsession~

Hello.

I really was wondering, has anyone tried a sneezing/care taking RP? I haven't yet, but I would LOVE to!!!! I was also wondering if I was on the right board for this ^^

~Moon-Obsession~

There another forum - specifically RP. INEM I think it's called. I'm not on it, but if you do a search on this site, there should be a link. Plus someone who is on should be able to tell you more about it.

Guest Moon-Obsession
Hello.

~Moon-Obsession~

There another forum - specifically RP. INEM I think it's called. I'm not on it, but if you do a search on this site, there should be a link. Plus someone who is on should be able to tell you more about it.

Oh, Thank you! =3

I'll try that.

Guest Moon-Obsession
Im sure there are plenty of men that would like to roleplay, but you cannot be PMED when you have so few posts.

*Sigh* I figured such. I can barely do anything but post.

And I have a million ideas for RPs too *pout*

Guest WalterDESneeze

Create a yahoo or aim Im just for the forum and post it. That way your privacy and identity are safe and mankind is happy :D

Im sure there are plenty of men that would like to roleplay, but you cannot be PMED when you have so few posts.

*Sigh* I figured such. I can barely do anything but post.

And I have a million ideas for RPs too *pout*

Archived