Sneeze Fetish Forum

To Everyone on this forum

Sneesee

I just wanted to have a sappy moment, and thank all of you for being the unique people that you are. This place has become such a huge part of my life, and so you are all important to me as well. I'm not going to name names here, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy coming here, and seeing all of you guys every day.

If it weren't for this forum, I don't think I'd be the same person I am right now. I would have wandered around, thinking I was all alone with this odd fetish. I really have found a "home" here. And even on days I can't make it online, I still think about this place, and everyone in it.

And to the friends I normally talk to on some sort of regular basis, you mean a lot to me. Even if lately I haven't had the time to say so, I do think about you. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you guys.

You are all so wonderful, and I consider most of you my friends. Thanks for making this place so enjoyable to hang out at.

My love to all of you! :)

I couldn't agree more :laugh: !

I found this community almost ten years ago and ever since then it has changed my life. Like Sneesee said before I found this place I felt I was all alone, a freak but ever since then I have felt like I had a warm inviting place to come to. Thank you all :)

This was such a wonderful thing to say Sneesee, thank you :innocent:

Well Sneesee and Daphine and all my other friends, I feel exactly the same way. tHis is a wonderful place and everyone has been so friendly since I came here (much more recently than either of you). And it's really made me very happy! :laugh:

So thanks for starting this topic Sneesee. :)

Awwwww..........

Thank you Sneesee, what a lovely thing to say and no, that's not being sappy at all. :hug:

I think I might have said somewhere else on this wonderful forum that the few friends I DO have are all from here. Ok, so I've never met any of you in person more's the pity, but nevertheless, I have just one or two VERY close friends here. Thank you to those few people who help me by looking in on me occasionally privately.

:lol: **Thinks, this post is looking more and more like it should belong in the Kudos thread :lol: **

**thinks again, ouch! that hurt :lol: I'm coming very close to being a threadjacker here**

**FLEES HURRIEDLY BEFORE GETTING STAMPED ON AND SQUISHED**

I totally agree! This is the best forum and community on the web, bar none. I even like the people I mostly disagree with! You all rock, and Kudos to the moderators, for moderating wonderfully without being facist about it! But yeah - everyone here is awesome!

I love you too, Sneesee! :drool: You're totally one my best friends, and we've never even stood face to face.

p.s. I can smell your 80's funk from here. :twisted: And it's lovely!

I love you too, Sneesee! <_< You're totally one my best friends, and we've never even stood face to face.

p.s. I can smell your 80's funk from here. :blushing: And it's lovely!

Awww, love you too, babe! And one day, we will meet face to face, I promise! If I even have to drive to see you, I will! :drool:

Ya know, everyone at work noticed my new scent as well. To quote another dear friend from here, I think I smell "Eightiestastic." Thanks babycakes, you're the bestest!! :twisted:

And to the friends I normally talk to on some sort of regular basis, you mean a lot to me. Even if lately I haven't had the time to say so, I do think about you. And there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you guys.

Back at ya babe. :twisted::unsure: You're the best. :shy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived