Sneeze Fetish Forum

Listening to Wavs and Being Productive

donttakenostuff

Okay, I'd like some feedback on this phenomenon which I am experiencing. I work a lot on the computer, and normally I can't sit for more than 30 minutes without having to get up and walk around, stretch, get a cup of tea, or anything else to distract me. But since I've been listening to the wavs, I am finding that I'm much more productive. Confession time and don't judge, but I can listen for hours clicking from wav to wav, or downloading and listening, and work until I am exhausted. Now, I have an option of listening to music, but no, I listen to wavs. Hum. :winkkiss: Nonetheless, where a fetish often can take over one's life, it's making me be more productive. So my rule of thumb is I can only treat myself to a wav if I'm also on the computer being productive, and it's working.

How does it work for you?

I can't get anything done if I'm listening to wav's. :nohappy:

Oh, I bet you can get ONE thing done. :drool:

*chuckle* Raven you're a riot :cryhappy:

But to answer the question, it would probably be counter-productive for me especially seeing as I don't really have difficulty sitting down in front of a computer to begin with, if I'm doing something I enjoy doing, or if I'm doing something I really get into (especially if I acknowledge how important it is) it becomes hard to tear me away from the computer ... as in "oh, did I forget to eat today? :winkkiss: " and "huh, it's 5AM, that's nice, how did that happen? :winkkiss: ".

On a different note, I think it's good you've developed a reward system if it helps you, it's a smart move if you don't want it to take over instead of work.

I can't get anything done if I'm listening to wav's. :laugh:

Oh, I bet you can get ONE thing done. :yay:

:laugh: at least i wasn't the one posting it this time :lol:

But yeah .. i couldn't concentrate on other stuff while listening to wavs either .. that sound distracts me just way too much from whatever i'm doing :innocent: :innocent:. And i suck at multitasking :twisted:.

I can't get anything done if I'm listening to wav's. :laugh:

Oh, I bet you can get ONE thing done. :yay:

:laugh: at least i wasn't the one posting it this time :lol:

But yeah .. i couldn't concentrate on other stuff while listening to wavs either .. that sound distracts me just way too much from whatever i'm doing :lol::innocent: . And i suck at multitasking :twisted: .

Yeah me too. You see, I'm not ambidextrious...

:innocent:

(You know we're turning this into an 18+ thread. *slaps hand* OW!)

I can't get anything done if I'm listening to wav's. :o

Oh, I bet you can get ONE thing done. :huh:

Raven, you're so bad. :unsure: And yeah, that's about the only thing I can get done if I sit around and listen to wavs. But in general, I also have a hard time sitting still for more than 30 minutes at a time. Watching movies at home is practically torture for me. Unless there's a lot of sneezing in the movie. And then it's still torture. The good kind of torture, though. :blink:

Well, if I'm listening to wavs, then there's only one thing I want to do! :shy:

I need to have music playing when I'm trying to be productive. Whether it's working out, or writing a story, or cleaning house, I listen to music on my iPod. If I'm listening to wavs, I get totally distracted.

Well I'd like to go and work in an office with you professor058.

Do you think I could try this when operating????? Wonder what the nurses would think. :unsure:

Well I'd like to go and work in an office with you professor058.

Do you think I could try this when operating????? Wonder what the nurses would think. :bleh:

No, I don't think that you should try it while operating. I'm actually writing and editing when I'm listening to wavs at home. And although I love both writing and editing, sometimes the task gets a little dull, and I just need a little, just a little, stimulation. The reward after listening to the wavs and getting the work done is really great :P .

Archived