Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bondi's new Vista wav

Trillium

its really not my place to say, but isn't it against the rules that have been set up to say that? I mean, i've seen sooo many posts by the mods that people aren't allowed to comment on wavs on bondi's site... but I could be wrong so i'll just disappear now...

**Disappears into fat air**

It's not against the rules to say which wavs you like. That's the whole purpose of the Kudos forum. It's a place to give a shout out to someone who's done a wav that really tickles your fancy. However, it's generally discouraged to do things that compare one person's wavs to another. Check out this sticky. It should clarify everything for you. :yay:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...st&p=113404

its really not my place to say, but isn't it against the rules that have been set up to say that? I mean, i've seen sooo many posts by the mods that people aren't allowed to comment on wavs on bondi's site... but I could be wrong so i'll just disappear now...

**Disappears into fat air**

It's not against the rules to comment on wavs you like. We just don't want people asking others to make top ten lists and making it a competition or anything like that. :yay:

And thanks for the nice comments, Trillium. :twisted::innocent:

It's not against the rules to comment on wavs you like. We just don't want people asking others to make top ten lists and making it a competition or anything like that. :twisted:

And thanks for the nice comments, Trillium. :innocent::laugh:

You're welcome. :yay:

Just to clarify the rules on this, would it be permitted for me to compare your Vista wav to another of your wavs? Not that I intend to, since each wav stands on its own, but I think it's permissible for me to say, for example, "Your new wav is better than anything you've done in the past," and be ok, right?

If it were anyone else then I'm not really sure how they would take it so my answer would be I'm not really sure but if you want to compare my wav to another one of my wavs, I don't have a problem with that. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived