Sneeze Fetish Forum

More fun with the Salmon

K.Matsuri

So my boyfriend Salmon - description in topic "Dining Hall Fun" - has been particularly sneezy lately (he might be coming down with a cold on top of his allergies - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to what might happen)...but there have been two sneezes particularly that have stuck in my memory as of late due to the scenarios they occurred in.

The first took place last night as he was standing near the doorway of my room. There was a small build up, then an explosion - "HEH-CHOO!" And then he ran into the wall with his shoulder - BANG. Guess it was powerful :unsure:;

The second one took place just a few minutes ago. Salmon had been hanging out in my room, and just recently headed out to go to class. I was sitting here minding my own business, when all of a sudden I heard a loud "Huh-'tchoo!" from outside my window. I looked out from my room on the third floor and sure enough, there was Salmon walking away from the building. Have I mentioned he's photic? :lol: Overjoyed that it was my Salmon I heard sneezing from my bedroom window, I went up to the window and called out, "Salmon~ Kiita yo~" Japanese for "I heard you!!" Slightly bold I suppose as there were two other people ambling about, but I felt pretty good about it.

On a side note, I also get treated to several photic sneezes every morning we walk to class together :heart: "Look! There's the sun!" "Where? OW!" I am having way too much fun with this :heart:

Oh he sounds just to wonderful for words. And it's great that you are enjoying yourself so much! :unsure:

Yummmy Salmon! You are so lucky; photicness too; I hope he tells you about any stray photic sneezes that you miss.

And of course banging into walls is his punishment for not sneezing directly at you.

Yummmy Salmon! You are so lucky; photicness too; I hope he tells you about any stray photic sneezes that you miss.

Each and every one! He loves giving me little mini self-obs. I just sort of shake my head and smile at him.

And of course banging into walls is his punishment for not sneezing directly at you.

Oh, he was facing me at the time - he just happened to lean sideways. Into the cinderblock wall. With his shoulder.

Yeowch. That had to hurt a little. ^^; Ahah, those were both really cute obs, though. I love your boldness, too. I don't think I'd have the guts to replicate your action and words but it made the obs just that much better. XD

Archived