Sneeze Fetish Forum

When work gets in the way- 2 Male obs

Sneesee

Ah, work, the place where I normally get lots of good obs. Things have been sort of silent around there lately, until last night. I had a couple that came to my desk, and right away, the husband caught my attention. First of all, he was bald, but a sexy kind of bald, with a moustache and goatee. Very nice looking man. Then, he started sniffling heavily, and I was hooked. :rollslow: I needed to look up some stuff for them, regarding their carpet order, and then I had to go and get their paperwork. As I was about to go to the printer, the man decided to finally let loose with the sneezes. And I mean, let loose. I really wanted to watch him, but there were several other people standing around, so I couldn't stop and gawk. He started off with two quick ones, "Eshhoo! Shhhooo!" And then I caught a glimpse of him, fist in front of his nose, head barely nodding forward as he sneezed three more times, even quicker than the first two. I was mesmerized, but everyone was watching me, waiting for me to finish with their paperwork. Darn it, I missed the next few sneezes, and lost track of how many he had all together. Made me sort of mad. When he was all finished, he went, "Whew, oh man! Sheesh!" No one blessed him, poor guy. I wonder if they were allergy sneezes, probably if I had to guess. His family was probably used to him sneezing like that, but I was just mad I missed some.

The second ob was from my riend James in paint. I know I've mentioned him before, but I will briefly describe him. He's a little taller than me, maybe 6', with dark hair, skin, and eyes. He is really nice, too. I don't get ot see him all that much anymore, because we usually work opposite days. Last night, he came in before I left. Me, my friend Brandi, and this guy Dan were all standing around the desk talking, and James joined us. He didn't have much to say, and was kind of just listening to us. Dan was telling us a story, which right in the middle, James turned his head to his right side, and muffled a sneeze into his shoulder. I lost track of what Dan was saying and turned to James and said, "Bless you." I glanced over at Brandi, because she knows about my fetish, but she didn't say anything, phew. Although, because I was wondering what she was thinking, I almost missed out on James again. I happened to look back at him, caught his ultra-gorgeous pre-sneeze expression, and he let out a slightly louder, but still muffled sneeze into the same shoulder. This time, Dan said, "Bless you!" James shook his head and said thanks.

I love work obs, but really hate it when work or other people distract me from completely enjoying sneezy people! :rollfast:

When he was all finished, he went, "Whew, oh man! Sheesh!"

Isn't it cute when they act all surprised by their own wrongness? I love that! ;)

I hope the dry spell at work is over soon. I need my Sneesee observations, man.

Ah, work, the place where I normally get lots of good obs. Things have been sort of silent around there lately, until last night. I had a couple that came to my desk, and right away, the husband caught my attention. First of all, he was bald, but a sexy kind of bald, with a moustache and goatee. Very nice looking man. Then, he started sniffling heavily, and I was hooked. :rolleyes: I needed to look up some stuff for them, regarding their carpet order, and then I had to go and get their paperwork. As I was about to go to the printer, the man decided to finally let loose with the sneezes. And I mean, let loose. I really wanted to watch him, but there were several other people standing around, so I couldn't stop and gawk. He started off with two quick ones, "Eshhoo! Shhhooo!" And then I caught a glimpse of him, fist in front of his nose, head barely nodding forward as he sneezed three more times, even quicker than the first two. I was mesmerized, but everyone was watching me, waiting for me to finish with their paperwork. Darn it, I missed the next few sneezes, and lost track of how many he had all together. Made me sort of mad. When he was all finished, he went, "Whew, oh man! Sheesh!" No one blessed him, poor guy. I wonder if they were allergy sneezes, probably if I had to guess. His family was probably used to him sneezing like that, but I was just mad I missed some.

The second ob was from my riend James in paint. I know I've mentioned him before, but I will briefly describe him. He's a little taller than me, maybe 6', with dark hair, skin, and eyes. He is really nice, too. I don't get ot see him all that much anymore, because we usually work opposite days. Last night, he came in before I left. Me, my friend Brandi, and this guy Dan were all standing around the desk talking, and James joined us. He didn't have much to say, and was kind of just listening to us. Dan was telling us a story, which right in the middle, James turned his head to his right side, and muffled a sneeze into his shoulder. I lost track of what Dan was saying and turned to James and said, "Bless you." I glanced over at Brandi, because she knows about my fetish, but she didn't say anything, phew. Although, because I was wondering what she was thinking, I almost missed out on James again. I happened to look back at him, caught his ultra-gorgeous pre-sneeze expression, and he let out a slightly louder, but still muffled sneeze into the same shoulder. This time, Dan said, "Bless you!" James shook his head and said thanks.

I love work obs, but really hate it when work or other people distract me from completely enjoying sneezy people! :)

Yep, it's a bummer. Sometimes its nice just to sit back and enjoy sneezy people. Oh, well.

Archived