Sneeze Fetish Forum

French Teacher (F)

Guest obsessive_freak

Guest obsessive_freak

We've just got a new French teacher, whose come over from France. She's petite and slim with cropped brown hair, fairly attractive. Anyway, today we were in this room which hardly ever gets used and is only assigned to a few sixth form lessons because it's so small that we're the only ones who fit in it. Because of this it's hardly ever cleaned and also contains a lot of dusty old books. Our teacher walks in and after only a few minutes starts sniffling and complaining about the dust, telling us that she has a dust allergy. Already I'm thinking, this could be a good lesson. We get to about halfway through the lesson and we're listening to the cassette. The teacher is sniffling quite heavily now, and excuses herself for a minute. She returns with a large box of tissues, blowing her nose into a few. Shortly after her eyes get this glazed look. She grabs some more tissues, tilts her head back and gives a feminine sneeze 'Hit-cheww!!'. She apologises (well, we were trying to listen to the tape - at least everyone else was) and we carry on. Over the next few minutes, she sneezes several more times, each one louder and more desperate. She seems to regain control and starts going through the listening with us. Then she gets to a word she doesn't remember the english for, and tries to explain it to us, but we can't understand it. So she goes for a dictionary on the shelf (foolish, foolish woman!!). As soon as she opens it you can see that she's realised her mistake, her eyes get this panicked look, and she pushes the dictionary away, grabbing for the tissues again. Then she explodes into this fit of fifteen or more sneezes. I can't remember them all, but it followed a pattern of something like. 'Hitcheww! Hitcheww! Hah... Hah... HATCHEWW!!', then a sigh of relief and it starts all over again. After this she blew her nose for quite a while, before announcing in a congested voice that class was dismissed and we could go home early. She then marched off muttering something in french about room changes and sacking caretakers!!

Sorry, that was a lot of waffle for not much content - that's just how I like to write...

We've just got a new French teacher, whose come over from France. She's petite and slim with cropped brown hair, fairly attractive. Anyway, today we were in this room which hardly ever gets used and is only assigned to a few sixth form lessons because it's so small that we're the only ones who fit in it. Because of this it's hardly ever cleaned and also contains a lot of dusty old books. Our teacher walks in and after only a few minutes starts sniffling and complaining about the dust, telling us that she has a dust allergy. Already I'm thinking, this could be a good lesson. We get to about halfway through the lesson and we're listening to the cassette. The teacher is sniffling quite heavily now, and excuses herself for a minute. She returns with a large box of tissues, blowing her nose into a few. Shortly after her eyes get this glazed look. She grabs some more tissues, tilts her head back and gives a feminine sneeze 'Hit-cheww!!'. She apologises (well, we were trying to listen to the tape - at least everyone else was) and we carry on. Over the next few minutes, she sneezes several more times, each one louder and more desperate. She seems to regain control and starts going through the listening with us. Then she gets to a word she doesn't remember the english for, and tries to explain it to us, but we can't understand it. So she goes for a dictionary on the shelf (foolish, foolish woman!!). As soon as she opens it you can see that she's realised her mistake, her eyes get this panicked look, and she pushes the dictionary away, grabbing for the tissues again. Then she explodes into this fit of fifteen or more sneezes. I can't remember them all, but it followed a pattern of something like. 'Hitcheww! Hitcheww! Hah... Hah... HATCHEWW!!', then a sigh of relief and it starts all over again. After this she blew her nose for quite a while, before announcing in a congested voice that class was dismissed and we could go home early. She then marched off muttering something in french about room changes and sacking caretakers!!

Sorry, that was a lot of waffle for not much content - that's just how I like to write...

That was great!

Incredible obs....wow that bring back some great sneezie memories from school.....I know one thing I would have left tha class with learning nothing for the day...LOL

Fabulous stuff! I love the dictionary as a means of inducing....

I don't suppose there's any hope that you will be in the same room again....?

Guest obsessive_freak

Saw her today and she's trying to get the room changed. However, it's such a small room that no class can swap so they're having to look for free rooms elswhere in the school *fingers crossed they won't find one* *cackles evilly* She also expressed concern that we were in the computer room tomorrow, because apparently there's always loads of dust trapped between the keys on the keyboards. (She started this conversation while I squirmed with discomfort!)

Looking forward to tomorrow's lesson!! :P

Saw her today and she's trying to get the room changed. However, it's such a small room that no class can swap so they're having to look for free rooms elswhere in the school *fingers crossed they won't find one* *cackles evilly* She also expressed concern that we were in the computer room tomorrow, because apparently there's always loads of dust trapped between the keys on the keyboards. (She started this conversation while I squirmed with discomfort!)

Looking forward to tomorrow's lesson!! :)

Ooooh what a shame for her! :laugh: Something to look forward to feel very sympathetic about. :wub:

Did you learn lots of French????? :twisted:

Archived