Sneeze Fetish Forum

A thing that was shown to me in class today

Secret98

No clue where this would go, so I put here....

Today I went to my psychology class, not knowing what I was getting myself into. I walk in and sit in the front row. My professor comes in and the first thing he says is:

"We are going watch something called 'how to sneeze'"

me: :P:lol:

First he couldn't get the thing to play, and I was praying to God," Please don't let it work" but God hates me and it worked.... :blush: I wrote in my notebook help me!

The movie was about where to sneeze and cough into. They actually were scoring people on it. your supposed to sneeze and cough into your sleeve, one women was wearing a tanktop and grabbed the strap and starting coughing into it :lol: First they scored people on their coughing, if they sneezed into their hands they got like a 0.0, 0.1, 0.2 and depending on how much they covered if they did it into their sleeve they would get like a 9.9, 8.0, 10.0 . In one part this guy ha no sleeves so he goes and turns away from someone to sneeze and sneezed on some lady, people laughed at this.

When I watch tv I usually change the channel if there is any sneezing (I have an anxiety problem around this fetish, so I change the channel), but I couldn't and got really anxious watching this, I tried to avoid watching any sneezing, but wasn't always sure if the person was going to sneeze or cough, I can watch coughing... My professor probably thought I was a nut job, for always looking away... this little video made me so nervous and I couldn't think or focus on my work and other things because of it.

Anyways I found the link to it How to Sneeze Maybe someone can enjoy because I couldn't, wish I could. It was also really funny :laugh: The class laughed at it...

Oh boy. I am taking a psychology class in college. If this is the kind of stuff I am gonna learn, mama mia. :P

BTW, I change the channel if there is a sneeze in it, especially if there is someone else around.

Lamborghini

That vid is such a joke. I've seen it before, and if you really analyze it, it's quite silly. For example, some of the clay "germs" look exactly the same when "alive" as when they're "dead" and upside down. Also, when they're rating the sneezes and such, pay attention to the names of the doctors... :P

Seen this before too, but HOW exactly was this related to Psychology in any way? :laugh: (and why did none of my courses include it? I would probably spend the entire movie looking at people to see how they react in search of fetishists :P ).

When I saw the title of the video, my first thought was "Er, don't our bodies know how to do that without instruction?"

I get it now... :rolleyes:

I'm going to go be an airhead somewhere else now.

Seen this before too, but HOW exactly was this related to Psychology in any way? :) (and why did none of my courses include it? I would probably spend the entire movie looking at people to see how they react in search of fetishists :P ).

I don't know :) One reason why I wasn't prepared for it was because this is a psychology course, not how to avoid getting sick course.

My professor is kinda weird about sneezing, I don't think he's fetishist, though :bleh: One time he was lecturing and someone sneezed, and then he worked into the lecture (as a fetishist I know I wouldn't do that if I were a professor, but you never know).

In the syllabus he mentions not to come in with a contagious disease or he will mark you down as absent for that day. And he talks about that every nw and then, or is that just my thoughts when ever someone sneezes? I also wonder how is he going to know if any of us showed up with a contagious disease? People are sneezing and coughing all the time in class, which distracts me and angers me, because then I'm all nervous for the rest of the day, which is nothing new, I'm always nervous.

In a psychology course I thought I'd be safe, from this topic, it was the first thing he showed us that day... :lol:

You know, I'd never accuse a professor of having dubious intentions in showing such a film, but why your psychology professor? One of the reasons I'm questioning the professor's intentions because while scanning the internet a month or so ago, I came across a syllabus for a psychology course on "sneeze fetish." You know those college professor will study any damn thing. But if students are human quinea pigs, they are supposed to disclose it. So was this a unit on the syllabus? What were the professor's intentions? What were his learning outcomes? Just food for thought. It

Seen this before too, but HOW exactly was this related to Psychology in any way? :laugh: (and why did none of my courses include it? I would probably spend the entire movie looking at people to see how they react in search of fetishists :P ).

I don't know :laugh: One reason why I wasn't prepared for it was because this is a psychology course, not how to avoid getting sick course.

My professor is kinda weird about sneezing, I don't think he's fetishist, though :lol: One time he was lecturing and someone sneezed, and then he worked into the lecture (as a fetishist I know I wouldn't do that if I were a professor, but you never know).

In the syllabus he mentions not to come in with a contagious disease or he will mark you down as absent for that day. And he talks about that every nw and then, or is that just my thoughts when ever someone sneezes? I also wonder how is he going to know if any of us showed up with a contagious disease? People are sneezing and coughing all the time in class, which distracts me and angers me, because then I'm all nervous for the rest of the day, which is nothing new, I'm always nervous.

In a psychology course I thought I'd be safe, from this topic, it was the first thing he showed us that day... :)

Ok, it actually sounds more like he's a germophobe to me... interesting :bleh: plus I also had a professor work someone sneezing into his lecture, I found the whole thing kind of a turn on :) (even obsed about it).

Ummm.... you found a syllabus for a psychology course on this fetish? You are being sarcastic, correct?

You know, I'd never accuse a professor of having dubious intentions in showing such a film, but why your psychology professor? One of the reasons I'm questioning the professor's intentions because while scanning the internet a month or so ago, I came across a syllabus for a psychology course on "sneeze fetish." You know those college professor will study any damn thing. But if students are human quinea pigs, they are supposed to disclose it. So was this a unit on the syllabus? What were the professor's intentions? What were his learning outcomes? Just food for thought. It

My brain is to scrabbled (from anxiety) to even look at anything psychologically, and that's how I usually look at things.

I have a test tommorrow and am bound to fail because I can't think straight or study

When I saw the title of the video, my first thought was "Er, don't our bodies know how to do that without instruction?"

I get it now... :)

I'm going to go be an airhead somewhere else now.

Well I'm airheading along with you.

But thanks GS for sharing that......and for finding it. I'm sure I'd have been really uncomfortable too. :laugh:

Ok, i have been told that i have a 'Natural' ability to asses the psycological state of people pretty well, (I try too asses my-self that way sometimes when i think im going nuts!). And it does seem, to me anyway, that your professor is most likely a germaphobe, & ,trust me, if this is true your professor is alot more anxious about sneezing that you GS.

Ummm.... you found a syllabus for a psychology course on this fetish? You are being sarcastic, correct?

No, and if I find it again I'll post the URL on the forum. :yes:

I'd be curious enough to take a look at that. I've done so many sneeze related searches in google that I'm surprised that I didn't stumble across this one.

No, and if I find it again I'll post the URL on the forum. :yes:

Oh no, I'm not asking you to trouble yourself to find it. Sometimes things disappear in cyberspace anyway.

I did a cursory short for the syllabus. But I'll conduct a full search as soon as I finish the project that I'm working on.

Had a Psychology Prof who once startled the s**t out of the class with a sudden, loud sneeze, then rhapsodized about how he loved to sneeze. :) No idea how this fits into the topic at hand but I thought I'd mention it. :wub:

Guest No More Lies

I don't know why, but my thoughts immediately wandered to that PSA movie about what to do when an atomic bomb explodes. The one about Burt the Turtle. Bert? I forget, and I just know that's going to bug me all night. :laugh:

im in yr thread goin off topicz! :lol:

Archived