Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Galore

donttakenostuff

It was a sneezy day yesterday. And it all started in the morning when I went to get my morning coffee. One of my neighbors came in the coffee shop about ten minutes after me. He's medium height, athletically built, bald, former navy officer, and relatively handsome. He was in his usual business attire: dark suit, white shirt, dark shoes. He gets his coffee, sits down, and we start talking IT stuff. Then his mouth opens slightly and his nostrils flare. I've seen this expression on his face before, but sense it never materialized into a sneeze, I just thought that this was the expression he has when he's concentrating. But his nostrils flared even more and his eyes started to water. He suddenly turned his head towards a shelf of packaged coffee and went HET CHOO. No hitching, no deep breathing, just that interesting pre-sneeze face. I blessed him.

Then two hours later I was at work giving a presentation about a new product when I heard from the left side of the room ACH CHOO. Of course, this broke my concentration. But I didn't want to be too obvious about how the sneeze distracted me, so I continued with the presentation but turned my glance into the direction that the sneeze came from. And just as I turned, a 22 or 23 year old female with shoulder-length brown hair raised the front of her shirt and began sneezing uncontrollably towards her chest. Trying to stifle to no avail; they just kept coming out in a real feminine and petite sneeze: CHO, CHO, CHO..... Oh, I couldn't count the number of sneezes because remember, I'm the one giving the darn presentation. But the men sitting on either side of her kept blessing her. They seemed to be staring at chick sneezing down her shirt and not paying attention to my presentation. But hey, I can't compete with a girl sneezing down her shirt.

The next observation was about two hours later. I was with a co-worker going over a document. He's had a sneezing fit before in front of me, and his sneezes are always wet. He never complains about allergies, but I suspect that they are driving him crazy this time of the year. Anyway, this guy is tall with dark wavy hair and bushy eyebrows. He has a not too pronounced nose, but one of those noses that seems to have nostrils that can catch all kinds of allergens. Anyway, he started sniffling. His eyes teared. Then he cupped his hands to his face and let go six HET-CHOO, HET-CHOO, HEEEE HET-CHOO, HET-CHOO, CHOO, CHOO, CHOO, in rapid succession. Without saying a word and before I could say bless you, he abruptly got up from the desk. He returned two minutes later and we resumed our work.

The last observation was in a meeting. I heard a female co-worker, kind of heavy set with a light brown ponytail, sniffling. She was sitting two people away, and my view of her was somewhat blocked. But she was sniffling loudly. Then suddenly she let loose eight sneezes in a row: ACH-CHOO, HET-CHOO, HET-CHOO, CHOO, CHOO, CHOO, ACH-CHOO, and a loud and final CHOO. She must have been embarrassed because her sneezing made the person conducting the meeting stop and stare at her. The sneezing co-worker left the room and returned with a box of kleenex. Well, that's all for today.

Mmmmm, lovely. These obs were all so wonderful and well-described. I totally enjoy days like you had, when everyone is sneezy! Thank you!

Mmmmm, lovely. These obs were all so wonderful and well-described. I totally enjoy days like you had, when everyone is sneezy! Thank you!

You are welcome. It's been quiet today. No one sneezes in Pilates classes :rolleyes:

Archived