Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing In The Grocery Story! One Female & A Self Ob's.

Daphine

I have been wanting to post this observation for two days but this is the first real chance I have had at my computer :P

On my way to work monday I stopped in at the Waterfront market to pick up lunch, they have a great sandwich counter :bleh: About ten feet ahead of me there was a lady, early 30's, tall with red hair and a nice figure. Right as she enterd the market she stopped in her tracks and began to bring her hand up to her face, yes I was right there ready to witness a sneeze freeze :laugh: I slowed my pace so I could continue to watch the festivities. She stood there with the sneezy face as she kind of hitched her breath once before finaly "eeechoo!" :lol: It was a cute well stifled sneeze and I was getting ready to bless her as I walked past while she was searching her purse for a tissue when suddenly it hit me :omg: There was something in the air that caused a sharp deep tickle in the back of my large German nose and suddenly I was caught in my own sneeze freeze. I couldn't move except to slowly try and raise my hands towards my nose :) I was aware of the goofy looking sneezy expression that must have been written all over my face but lets face it there is no way to look glamorous when your holding in a sneeze :laugh: My breath hitched once and maybe twice I can't remember but finaly it came "eeechiiii!!!" I stifled it so hard I thought my eye's had exploded out of there sockets. The lady who was now next to me had found her tissues. She blessed me and mentioned that there must have been something in the air. I gave an embaressed laugh and quickly moved on my way just incase she was right, I feared another sneeze :) Later I couldn't help but wonder that since I was so excited about seeing her sneeze did she or someone else in the store feel the same way about mine?

Hum, probably. The way that folks carry on when others sneeze, I'm beginning to believe that many people are interested in, if not aroused by, sneezes. :P

What a fabulous double obs! Always good when two people sneeze at once. And I would imagine that the entire audience was enjoying your lovely sneeze. Just think what might have happened if you hadn't stifled it [and saved your eyes]. Frozen sneezes are so good. And what do you mean, no way to look glamorous?

What a fabulous double obs! Always good when two people sneeze at once. And I would imagine that the entire audience was enjoying your lovely sneeze. Just think what might have happened if you hadn't stifled it [and saved your eyes]. Frozen sneezes are so good. And what do you mean, no way to look glamorous?

Well had I not stifled my sneeze there would have been a "clean up at check out counters! :twisted: "

As for looking glamorous, I LOVE the pre-sneeze expression :) I just hate to think of what my pre-sneeze expression looks like :laugh: (YIKES!)

This is kind of what it looks like but I still missed the true pre-sneeze moment :wub:

MY_NS.jpg

Archived