Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a Dragon :P

_Thread

So yeah. First piece. I'm not really even a fetishy artist. Hell, even the term "artist" loosely applies to me... But enough of my non-art-related ramble!

This just flew out of the end of my pencil one day. Just drew a line and it started from there :yuck: Hope you like it....

dragon1ca8.jpg

Ok, now that it's actually IN the post, I can ramble on about it. First, a few disclaimers. 1 - I know NOTHING of anatomy and whatnot, so parts are bound to be wrong/impossible. 2 - I WISH I could use a computer to colour things like that. But I can't. So all the credit for the pretty colours goes to KawaiiKitty for this one! :yuck:

The third one is the biggest, so it gets its own little "section". 3 - I do NOT want to get requests. Sorry, folks. School and work eat my time, and I draw for me. It improves my mood. Now, if you take the time to become my friend, that may change (As some people can vouch for!) So um.... that's all.

*Runs off to avoid the critical words*

Aww, lovely! ^_^ It's Isaac, isn't it? Very cute, I adore his expression and all the little pollen grains blowing around. And KK's coloring looks awesome!

Thank you for sharing! :D

:D Yay, you posted!

And shush...you KNOW you did a good job on this! ^_^ I think you're a really good dragon artist! The pose in the last panel is great and of course you know comic=yay!

So yeah, no critical words. Sorry you had to run for nothing. But hey, good exercise! :D

Aww, lovely! :D It's Isaac, isn't it? Very cute, I adore his expression and all the little pollen grains blowing around. And KK's coloring looks awesome!

Thank you for sharing! :D

Notice the colors ^_^ Green?

And I knew this would be well received! Great job man!

Maybe I should get to work on something..

Oh, wow! I love this! The poses and facial expressions are wonderful, and that little pollenating plantlooks real, and KK's coloring is superb, of course. It's pretty much a wonderful little comic-y thingy. Great job, you two!

Oh wow, when someone told me that I would get lots of positive feedback, I was a little skeptical. Especially considering all the troubles I've heard of over the course of the past few months! But all I see here are nice words! :drool: Wow, I feel special ;)

--edited for spelling

Archived