Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffly Negi Springfield (m)

K.Matsuri

I was reading Hannah's story "I can take days off?" and was thus inspired to draw a sniffly Negi Springfield.

negi.png

I've never actually seen a full episode of Negima, so hopefully this position is not completely out of character for him. And hopefully it looks like him too - I've never drawn Negi before @_@ But I tried. Actually, I rushed, so there are marker bleeds and funny lines everywhere. But I had fun doing it!

OH. MY GOD :yes:

THAT'S SO CUTE!

-glompfrenzy-

you got skills, girlfriend XD

:cryhappy: ^^^^What she said! ^^^^^ :cryhappy:

Good job ^.^= (as for the pose, only thin I will say is that in order for girl's clothes to fly off, he needs to sneeze uncovered *grin*)

Holy-!

*dies of teh cute*

Aiiie, just so adorable! :3 And your coloring too! So awesome... Did you use Prismas, by any chance? Because if you didn't, I'm even more amazed. That blending is Prisma quality.

Did you use Prismas, by any chance? Because if you didn't, I'm even more amazed. That blending is Prisma quality.

I used Copic markers, which are similar in quality, I suppose :yes:;; So, perhaps not so amazing.

I'm glad you all like it!! :cryhappy: I hope Hannah gets in here to see what she inspired...

Dude, you KICK ASS with a marker, WTF :drool:

Just... I LOVE the hair, and the eyes, and AWW, the blushing cheeks. *snuggles*

It's awesome mate ;) You should be proud of it :)

:rolleyes:

Iyaaaaaaa!!!!!! This is the cutest thing I've seen in ages!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Negi's just lovely, right? :drool:

Archived