Sneeze Fetish Forum

I crazy idea! Should I or shouldn't I do it?

Daphine

In less than three weeks familiar with will be here :D For those who are not familiar with Fantasy Fest it's basicly Key Wests version of Mardi Gras :omg: This year it's being held from October 19th -28th, that is as long as there isn't another hurricane ^_^

Last night I was looking through the list of this years activities and I came up with a couple possible idea's. They always have all kinds of costume party's one of which I went to last year is called "Dungeons & Dragons" which is a fetish party :blushing: I went to it last year for all of about half, I was surprised I lasted that long :blushing: I do remember meeting a girl who by the way she was dressed would have made the perfect Agent Sonya if I ever wanted to make a live action film based on my comic's :laugh:

Anyway I had an idea to contact Sneesee (which I already have done :D ) and see about getting one of her fantastic T-shirts. One idea was to get a T-shirt that says "Want to see me sneeze!" and then I could wear a Scooby Doo mask50644.jpg As much as I would LOVE to do this I don't know if I have the courage to do so :D .

Another idea would be to ware our offical T-shirt, the one that says "Sneezing turns me on" 107096649v3_240x240_Front_Color-Whi.jpg

(YIKES!) and a nice feather mask A357MG.jpg to hide my face :blushing:

These were just a few idea's that came to mind last night :D What do you think?

I'd go ahead and get the stuff to do it. That way if you decide that you have the nerve, you won't have to scramble at the last minute to get everything together.

I'll say... DO IT! :wub:

It's always better looking back, saying: "Oh god, why did I do it?!!" rather than "My god, why the hell DIDN'T I do it?!!"

But it's easy to be wise, when I'm talking about someone else. I wouldn't have the nerve... (But I'm not very brave either... :blushing: )

Any ways, if you decide to do it, LET US KNOW HOW IT WENT!! :)

I'd go ahead and get the stuff to do it. That way if you decide that you have the nerve, you won't have to scramble at the last minute to get everything together.

That is really good advice, thank you :drool: I think I'm going to purchase at least some of the stuff that way if I do get up the nerve to do it, it will be just like you said "I won't have to scramble at the last minute to get everything together."

Thank you all for the advice and the support ;) , I'll let you know what happens :)

Do a combination. Be Scooby wearing a feather mask and your sneeze tee-shirt.

To be honest I never even thought of that idea, but it's a great one :drool: I might just have to do that :yes:

Thanks for such a fun idea :inlove:

Archived