How come Hagrid never sneezes?

The Sneezster

I'm not a big one for writing fan fiction, but I don't mind reading it. I wonder why, in all those Harry Potter fanfics we have here, it's alway Snape, or Lupin, or Harry, or Hermione, or one of that crowd who gets sneezy. I mean, Hagrid, guys! Even if you don't find him "hot", you've got to admit that his sneezes would be awesome.

What would a half-giant half-stifle sound like? I must be the only one who wonders these things.

I'm not a big one for writing fan fiction, but I don't mind reading it. I wonder why, in all those Harry Potter fanfics we have here, it's alway Snape, or Lupin, or Harry, or Hermione, or one of that crowd who gets sneezy. I mean, Hagrid, guys! Even if you don't find him "hot", you've got to admit that his sneezes would be awesome.

What would a half-giant half-stifle sound like? I must be the only one who wonders these things.

There is on located on TG's realm The Least Odd of the Oddities.

Other than that, I really don't know. I've never thought about it. I just know that I've never really felt a pull to write a Hagrid fic.

I'm going to reveal my extreme shallowness of personality here, but while I love and adore Hagrid as a character, ye gods, he is just not sexy (to me, anyway; heck, there may well be Hagrid-fanciers out there, and there's nothing wrong with that :drool: ). Hence the fact that the idea of him sneezing kind of grosses me out.

I'm awful, aren't I? :yes:

I read TG's Hagrid stories a little while ago and liked them very much. I do admit, a big, friendly giant with a case of the sneezes IS cute, but i'll admit it's not "sexy".

I guess this doesn't account for me becuase i love innocent stories, "cute" is sometimes much more appealing than "sexy". Sometimes :)

yeh...i knoticed that too...and it seems strange too because Hagrid has an allergy to cats! yes, it's true! Book one! :yuck:

anyhoo, maybe we all should start doing more Hagrid fics and pics.

And a great deal is made of how enormous his hankie is; several times. Still, perhaps he could lend it to someone. Actually, he's just the type to lend it to a sneezy girl.

Archived