Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hahaha! No way! XD

(hippo)

:lmfao:

Went out to lunch today to a great little place in a great little street.

We had just ordered when i looked beside me to see, two tables down, the actress who has been doing a couple of shows and commercials lately. She was talking to some other guy on a two-seater table.

So, i leaned over to my friend and said, "Hey, do you watch Thank God You're Here (its like theatre sports with comedians on telly. Improvising to make a funny scene. they go dressed up into a set they know nothing about and have to do the best job they can with improvising)? That girl over there is one of the actors who set the scene for the comedians."

If you watch that particular clip (link), She's the one with the curly blonde hair and the white lab coat who introduces the comedian (hamish blake) to the few people watching. :) You can see her face clearly at 1:40.

Her name is Nicola Parry;

Annyway, we finished our lunch and were sipping on juices (this place makes a kickass juice ;) ) over a long conversation about something or other.. :drool:

And over on the other table, this actresses companion got up to pay at the desk. She sat at the table, waiting for him to return.

About five seconds later i heard;

"Het-knschooh!"

from her table. I looked around to catch her with a hand underneath her nose, head bent towards her chest. She looked up, her hand still underneath her nose, then sniffed and took it away.

Yay! :laugh:

Hoorah! At last proof that celebrities do not have their sneezing abilities permanently silenced in real life by the sheer fact of their fame.

Talk about a stroke of bleeding luck, you old rooster.

And beautifully described. Nice nose, too.

Hoorah! At last proof that celebrities do not have their sneezing abilities permanently silenced in real life by the sheer fact of their fame.

:frust: don't worry I'm sure they'll find a way to surgically remove it soon :wallbash: the reluctant bastards!

Otherwise, hurray! good obsing Hippo ^.^= I love the spelling :yes: the clip was pretty hilarious too (YEAY! ACCENT!)

:lol: don't worry I'm sure they'll find a way to surgically remove it soon :sillybounce: the reluctant bastards!

Otherwise, hurray! good obsing Hippo ^.^= I love the spelling :blushing: the clip was pretty hilarious too (YEAY! ACCENT!)

I dont think she counts as famous enough for the whole NEVER SNEEZE IN PUBLIC thing happening :lol:

But yes, thankyou! I'm glad you enjoyed it :heart:

Yay! :innocent:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this!

Well I'll just add my yayness! :winkkiss:

Archived