Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (M)

Sparticus

I was a very bad boy this weekend, and as a result my nose is all messed up, I've been sneezing hard singles a lot today, and I've even had a few doubles. I just sneezed on in my car on the freeway about 10 minutes ago. Just thought you all should know.

I was a very bad boy this weekend, and as a result my nose is all messed up, I've been sneezing hard singles a lot today, and I've even had a few doubles. I just sneezed on in my car on the freeway about 10 minutes ago. Just thought you all should know.

Well it's very nice to know you're sneezing but come on more details about what badness caused such a wonderful reaction???? :wallbash:

Hmmmmm . . . I wonder what kind of badness can cause a messed-up nose? Does it involve white powder, and inhaling? Perhaps I'm leaping to unbecoming conclusions. :wallbash: In any event, enjoy the sneezing . . . or at least, let us enjoy it for you!

Hmmmmm . . . I wonder what kind of badness can cause a messed-up nose? Does it involve white powder, and inhaling? Perhaps I'm leaping to unbecoming conclusions. :shy: In any event, enjoy the sneezing . . . or at least, let us enjoy it for you!

I was about to say the same thing, he he! Well bless you! And enjoy!

Archived