Jin (M)

doggo

Ok. I have never drawn before 1) these characters 2) any kind of guns, and it shows. But he's been on my list of characters I HAVE to draw sneezing from the beginning. This might also be the last one for quite a while as I will soon lose my access to skanner and such.

Here is Jin and Sana from Innocent Venus. Hope you like it.

Jine.jpg

Oh no! You can't! They will hear you!!

I'll add a close-up of Jin's desperation here because I hate photobucket.

Omg, this is amazing! I love his expression there. It's like "I know I can't but I NEED to"! So good!

Yay! More Shiny bug art!!!! and BOOO!!! NO LOSING UR SCANNER!!!! *shakes fist as if it will help* lol

Great job :winkkiss: keep up the good work!!!

Oh, and the gun is AWESOME :)

Phoenix

:winkkiss:

Sprlkuyhjguh! Oh nononoNO, that is just TOO MUCH HOTNESS for me to take this early in the morning! :)

Holy HELL, woman, that picture is AMAZING! Gaaahh, the pose, the expression, the coloring, the whole scenario is just PERFECT! Ooooohh god, with his finger under his nose, desperatly trying to hold it back...

:laugh:

*passes out*

Awww thanks folks! :heart:

WLF2226, thank you! I'm really pleased that you still like it! :lol:

mkool000, LOL thanks that's just the expression I tried to give him! :hug: I think it looks a bit like he was asking the little girl for permission to sneeze, which I find amusing...

Blue Phoenix, glad you like the gun! :) Badasses, guns and sneezing... somehow I like the sound of it :)

VoOs, OMG what was that sound?! "Sprlkuyhjguh!"? Perfect, I have to start using that! :lol: But seriously, I'm really, really pleased that someone finds this hot, even if the character is not so videly known I guess and all... but I just had to do that, I mean, all that talk about "badass hotpants"... I just had to try to draw that badass pair of pants I have always found intolerably hot! :blushing: Thank you for kind words! :hug:

Maybe I really should watch this anime again... I mean, it's Jin! :wub: and Jo! :drool: and that wonderful uniform-clad blonde female I'd want to draw... and trying to resist the urge... :rolleyes:

Maybe I really should watch this anime again... I mean, it's Jin! :) and Jo! :drool: and that wonderful uniform-clad blonde female I'd want to draw... and trying to resist the urge... :hug:

I say you SHOULD watch!

And don't even try to resist that urge!

:rolleyes:

No scanner. But what am I going to do?????? :)

:lol:

I say you SHOULD watch!

And don't even try to resist that urge!

:rolleyes:

No scanner. But what am I going to do?????? :wub:

:lol:

Haha, well, I've got scanner for few days still, week at best... if I'm inspired enough I might get some things done before I lose it :) And pssst, the blonde babe is on the way and she's :drool::) so I hope I won't screw it up hahaha......... :hug:

I LOVE SwH and this picture is amazing :proud:

Thank you so much for posting this drawing for us :bleh:

Thank you! :laugh: I have never tried drawing SwH before, but it was really fun. It makes things humorous.

Archived