Sneeze Fetish Forum

I cannot stop sneezing!

MyOwnPrivateSFC

Ok, so I've been told (by other fetishists) that I'm generally a relatively sneezy person, considering I don't have any allergies or sensitivities: I use sneeze a few (two or three, I guess) sets of two quick stifles per day, but that's really it.

Except tonight. Starting an hour or two ago, I have not been able to stop sneezing. Singles and doubles, every five to fifteen minutes, with a sniffly, runny-nose feeling in between. (I would be blowing my nose constantly, except my mother would hear it. :D)

I just hope I'm not getting sick. Usually, I can feel when I'm gettin sick, because I'm super hyper for a day, then have a sore throat for a day, then sneeze for a day before it settles down into general ickiness. But now, I've been hyper for days because of no sleep, had a slight sore throat for about an hour yesterday, and now the sneezing. I really hope I'm not getting sick. :twisted:

Until then...*pauses...HaCHNK* :innocent:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

ETA that I probably should have mentioned that when all of this first started, I was so tormented by the sniffly, tickly, almost-sneezy feeling that would not go away that I went to the bathroom at Outback (yes, I was at dinner, and with a sometimes-partner) and induced a double before blowing my nose a few times (which didn't help much, but it sure felt good), splashing some water on my face, and going back out. And that for those interested in talk, I was so surprised by the whole turn of events, and being that I was with my sometimes partner (who I'm fairly comfortable with, even though I've never told him of my fetish), that I actually started a dialogue, noting how odd it was that I couldn't stop sneezing and complaining about the tickly feeling. I even faked a sneeze in front of him, because sometimes faking one will bring a real one on for me (it didn't this time :wub:)! And yes, I know I should have remembered all of this before, but I was so distracted by the way I felt that I just forgot...which, y'know, might be WHY I don't ever post obs! :)

Hope you're not getting sick! (Only because it would make you uncomfortable...otherwise, sneeze away :lol:) But why the stifles? :laugh:

Anyway, very nice obs, thank you for sharing :)

Well I hope you're not getting sick. :baaa: But being uncontrollably sneezy sure is... well, you know. :laugh:

Sorry, boys...well, boy and dirty old man. :P I only make wavs as private files for close friends; I'm really not comfortable putting that part of myself out on the Web. Not to mention that I'm almost never alone in the house long enough these days to do it up right. :drool:

And nope, not sick. Thank goodness! :P

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Sorry, boys...well, boy and dirty old man. :P I only make wavs as private files for close friends; I'm really not comfortable putting that part of myself out on the Web. Not to mention that I'm almost never alone in the house long enough these days to do it up right. :drool:

And nope, not sick. Thank goodness! :P

Abyssinia,

Barrie

LOL

You get kudos for that one!! :P

Archived