Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sanzo, for dearest chui (m) "excuse me"

(hippo)

Or new to ME, anyway :ohwell:

Phew, i haven't posted for ages, sorry guys! :rolleyes:

Hope you like this mate :unsure:

I thought it would be cool if he was using his handy gun to subsitute his finger underneath his nose :rolleyes:

So yes... (you're right VoOs, leather IS freakin hard. I just scribbled crazily :rolleyes: )

sanzoexcuseme.png

I...you...uhm... :rolleyes:

*shakes head, rubs eyes*

:rolleyes:

Oh my god, Saaanzoooo...! Hippo, that...THAT is SO INCREDIBLY H-O-T, WTF!! The look in his eyes is just... :ohwell: Yes.

Chui's gonna explode when she sees this...pretty much like I'm about to do now.

:unsure:

Mmmm, I like were the flower is...I mean his hand...I mean... :rolleyes:

WOW!!!!! :ohwell: Thats really really hot *fans her steamy-ness* him and his gun hehehehe ahhh jeez I cant even think straight after seeing that :rolleyes:

And ironically right when I scrolled down to look at the picture I suddenly felt super sneezy and sneezed twice. Oh Sanzo...the power you hold over me hehehe :rolleyes:

I...er...um...

I was only meant to be floating past the forums and hurrying up to go eat my lunch but this is too good NOT to comment on the second I saw it.

The pose is just...ah! And the expression on his face sort of looks like "If you ask if I'm okay, I'll shoot you with this!" :ohwell: And the flower...that is one suggestive flower...

Super, super awesome. Is this forum lucky to have such talented artists like yourself giving us stuff like this or what?

And the flower...that is one suggestive flower...

the flower? :)

That WASN'T meant to be suggestive, but since you pointed it out-- :doh::knifed::D

Oh my, i never noticed that :lmfao:

Thankyou, everyone. Im sa glad you all like it :yes:

Please excuse me while I go completely fangirl. Ahem. Wait for it... wait for iiit....

Ah, quite, here we go:

adlkfjlakldfjlaksdjkfOMGGG!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SANZOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D Omgomgomgomgomgomg! Dude, out of all the anime sneezes I've seen out there, Sanzo takes the cake, man. 'Specially in that one episode of Saiyuki Reload where he faces his one true allergy: A teeny, tiny kitten. :) He sneezed like, what? 20+ times in that episode? That's where my current avatar came from!! :laugh:

But, anyway~ Wow. Your picture is too amazing for words. Really, it's bloody brilliant. ^////^ All that's missing is Hakkai. >_> Hee, I think it was actually a story on this very forum that got me hopelessly addicted to the SanzoxHakkai pairing. XDDD

Anyway, you rock for drawing this, and you're officially my hero on Mondays. :nohappy:

<3, Spooooo!

*18+ Reactions!* OMFG. :) Using...the gun....ojidfhzsfhnoaf;uwnapegfvrnejhae;lh....THAT IS SO HOT!~!!!!!!!!! :boom:

And the flower is just hot being there cause you know that's what made him sneeze and then using the gun under his nose....*moan*:nohappy:.....My brain has melted and my pants are aflame :laugh: . Hippo You Rock! :wub::D

uhm..... :boom: ......er..... :nohappy: ......eh....... :laugh:

OH MY FRICKING GOSH!!!!!!!

:boom:

:hug::heart::hug::wub::hug:

this is just soooo amazing...his expression is perfect.....and the gun...and the armwarmers!!!!! oh man! oh man! i love the armwarmers....

*runs around chasing muse to have my wicked way with him and a certain uhm....suggestive....flower* :wub:

:notworthy: dude...you seriously are the bestest!!!! :notworthy:

erm.....words have now failed me.....durrr.....he's just daring me to bless him.... :innocent:

*faints dead away at the overload of hotness*

if i dont show up for a while.........ill be with him.... :) i must now go hand him a tissue....

:D just one last thing....

GLOMP

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

IOWEFUCNRTYRXNMUREITYVNEHVFNSLDKNFRWEHKJV NQEROIHGIUWNVTRNOHMYGOSHTHATISTOOFRICKINHOTFORWORDSSLEITNHVCRHTOERUIBGFNFOJBVOBVOFVJNEOWIU GBHIUN0VIHU408BRVSICNWEIRTCNWXUFLAILSINUTTERAMAZEMENTATTHELEVELSOFHOTNESSYOUALWAYSACHIEVEECXTNERMIOYTCQOPNXGME VIEURNJDNVOIUBIAVNPSIABGIJERN

:hug:

Guest iffthelurker

OMFGHAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN, (hippo), that's AWESOME!!!

Chui was telling me about the pose before I got home to see for myself, and when she got to the bit about rubbing his nose with the gun...I almost ran off to have a moment...in the middle of the grocery store. It's every bit as good as her description, oh yes!

:)

:D

NGH!

Thank you so much for sharing this, (hippo)!!!!

:nohappy:

I don't know, guns.....suggestive flowers....whatever next? :sweatdrop:

Wonderful stuff :P

....I..I can't seem to find the word sto say how beautiful it is. MY GOD O_O;;;

He's like---fwah! I'm becoming a Sanzo fan now. ._.;;

Jeebus, Hippo, I can't...my--wow. you officially made my day BEFORE it started <3

Right on, mate :sweatdrop:

Whoa! A gun and a hawt, sneezy guy? hippo, you rock my world, baby! That piece of artwork is totally amazing! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for posting it!!!!!

:D GUH! WTF DUDE! I love that! That is...ok...thats HOT >.< *pets it* Yuuuummmmy! hehe awesome, Hippo!

(And yes, that flower is suggestive :unsure: )

chui; SKDGHLSKJHFWE IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT! *grins widely* :devil2: Sanzo is a piece of sex on a stick, so i will surely draw him again. :dribble:

And everyone else; :flowers: All your approval means so much to me.

Guest No More Lies

Rowf! I have no idea who this is, but he shore is purdy!

Hippo, you're damn talented. You can jump in my cheesecake anytime! Especially if you bring him with you! :wheels:

Rowf! I have no idea who this is, but he shore is purdy!

Hippo, you're damn talented. You can jump in my cheesecake anytime! Especially if you bring him with you! :P

:D That's up to chui. He's HER muse. :D Or rather, she's HIS victim :lol:

Guest Posaune

SANZOOOO! Aiiieeee! *luffs on* Hippoooo (and Chui, who owns the man 8D), you are my hero! He looks GREAT! Ung, that suggestively placed flower. Oh, that gun. *faint*

...I may just give up being a Cho Hakkai fangirl to become a Sanzo whore because of this. :vampire:

:yes: i am most definately his willing victim....dearest hippo....*sigh* :huh::unsure:

although...with all these ladies fangirling on him, he's getting hard to handle...

*insert schmacking here*

*OW*

*rubs head*

id sure like to know where the heck he keeps that fan!!!!

and did someone say cheesecake?!?!? :hug:

SANZOOOO! Aiiieeee! *luffs on* Hippoooo (and Chui, who owns the man 8D), you are my hero! He looks GREAT! Ung, that suggestively placed flower. Oh, that gun. *faint*

...I may just give up being a Cho Hakkai fangirl to become a Sanzo whore because of this. ^_^

>_> How about a Hakkai and Sanzo fan. You know... like... together... at the same time... snuggling...

aljdfklajksdflkBOYLOVE!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :) Hakkai rawks! x]

...I may just give up being a Cho Hakkai fangirl to become a Sanzo whore because of this. :wub:

>_> How about a Hakkai and Sanzo fan. You know... like... together... at the same time... snuggling...

aljdfklajksdflkBOYLOVE!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol: Hakkai rawks! x]

Hrg, who's Hakkia? :D

sounds nice though :twisted: I'd love to draw them together when i find the time though :D

I'll go google him..

Guest Posaune

aljdfklajksdflkBOYLOVE!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol: Hakkai rawks! x]

*brain explodes from sheer hawtness*

ZOMGz, (Hippo), if you draw them together... You'd totally be my hero and master forever. :laugh:

Archived