Sneeze Fetish Forum

Girl blowing nose into handkerchief

allergyboy2001

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Both the hankies and the women using them are superb!

These photos prompt me to ask a question. In the hankie phobic U.S., you would never actually see a lovely young woman using a handkerchief in public. Do those of you who live outside the U.S. ever encounter lovely hankie users? If so, how often?

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Both the hankies and the women using them are superb!

These photos prompt me to ask a question. In the hankie phobic U.S., you would never actually see a lovely young woman using a handkerchief in public. Do those of you who live outside the U.S. ever encounter lovely hankie users? If so, how often?

In Belgium it is common practice, really ! Both males and females do use handkerchiefs in public.

I have the impression that I encounter more male than female users, however.

Could be caused by the preferences of this lucky girl ... :)

C

• 4 weeks later...

In Belgium it is common practice, really ! Both males and females do use handkerchiefs in public.

Could be caused by the preferences of this lucky girl ... :proud:

C

I can confirm that! Personally I have the impression that here in Belgium I see more hankies than tissues.

Could be caused by the preferences of this lucky girl ... :proud:

C

I can confirm that! Personally I have the impression that here in Belgium I see more hankies than tissues.

Another Belgian fetishist ? YIPPEEEEEEE !!ii

BTW I checked your profile and had a look at your homepage.

WOOOOW nice job - what a collection.

I strongly recommend it to all nose-blow fetishists on here ! :cheers:

C

BTW I checked your profile and had a look at your homepage.

WOOOOW nice job - what a collection.

I strongly recommend it to all nose-blow fetishists on here ! :wub:

C

A veritable treasure trove! I actually started to become dizzy looking at it! Great job, and thanks to Countless for the tip!

>Another Belgian fetishist ? YIPPEEEEEEE !!ii

Actually I' m not Belgian but I do live in Belgium.

>A veritable treasure trove! I actually started to become dizzy looking at it! Great job, and thanks to Countless for the tip!

Thanx for the compliment :winkkiss:

• 1 year later...

Those photos are fantastic :twisted::blink::wub: if belguim is the hanky capital im going there! Countless you are a lucky girl!

• 5 years later...

Archived