Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hoodies

Guest allentown32

Guest allentown32

I have a navy blue hoodie that has a drawstring for the hood. Sometimes when I'm hanging out with my gf, and she's not facing me, I'll induce with the string and sneeze, just to hear her say "bless you", and hopefully start talking about sneezing (she's clueless about the fetish). Does anybody do the same, and if so, are you successful?

~Allentown

No.

Ok .. i admit i always wanted to post a one word thing like that :P :P. But yeah .. neither do i have a girlfrind nor would i be brave enough to do something like that nor do i feel desperate enough for talking about sneezing with someone to actually think about doing something like that :drool:.

Btw ..

I used to be on here as Allentown, but my sibling deleted my accounts (both here and email), so I'm back under this new name.

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...p?showuser=1535 . I know you won't be able to see it cause you're still validating but it's your profile. You can't "delete" accounts in here yourself. But you can change your passwords and e-mail addresses and stuff you know probably contact the staff about it double accounts aren't really a good idea :P.

I fake sneeze (quite convincingly) all the time... trying to provoke conversations. :drool:

It doesnt usually get past "Bless you". :P

I have induced sneezes in the hope of starting a sneezy conversation, but I've never been bold enough to use a hoodie tie string! I'll either press the bridge of my nose (it doesn't always work, but it is subtle), or look into a bright light (which works almost every time). But like Sternuto said, it usually doesn't get beyond a "Bless you."

Nah, I've never done this. I've always wanted to sneeze in front of my friends, though, to see if they would or would not bless me. I have induced in another room so hubby would hear it. I think it happened that he didn't bless me right away, he waited and called me on my cell phone after I'd left the house to go shopping. But, I'm really not that good at inducing on front of others, hidden or not, and I'm also horrible at faking sneezes. So, unless some miracle happens, and I do actually sneeze in front of my friends, it'll never happen.

Allentown, you're a man of danger, of split-second timing. What happened the most recent time you utilized the string?

I have induced in another room so hubby would hear it.

I tried that once when my husband and I were dating. I thought it would be way sexy to hear him say "bless you.". Alas, my attempts to induce were unsuccessful anyway. I'm just too hung up on the whole omgican'tsneezeinfrontofpeople thing. I have to get over that. I'm so lame.

p.s. I would bless you, Sneesee. Call me sometime. Induce. You'll see. :wheels:

Guest No More Lies

And I thought I was the only one! I've done that loads of times! Even on the phone once or twice while talking to my object of affection at the moment. It was very rare I even got blessed. The person I'm dating now blesses me almost every time, so that's fun. I'm always afraid I'm going to be caught in the act, though! Then I'll have to explain just what the heck I'm doing. Talk about awkward conversations. :wheels:

p.s. I would bless you, Sneesee. Call me sometime. Induce. You'll see. :P

Me too baby! You know. I've seen you try and it's SO cute. The red nose you get when you're struggling to induce is priceless.

I've done this many, many times over the years. I'm pretty good at faking them. I use to practice in my mirror. :lol:

I have a navy blue hoodie that has a drawstring for the hood. Sometimes when I'm hanging out with my gf, and she's not facing me, I'll induce with the string and sneeze, just to hear her say "bless you", and hopefully start talking about sneezing (she's clueless about the fetish). Does anybody do the same, and if so, are you successful?

~Allentown

The closest thing I have to this is I also have a navy blue hoodie that I got from J Crew that I LOVE :D Besides that I could never muster up the courage to induce a snneze infront of other people :twisted:

By the way allentown32, are you from Buffalo?

dude! Total non-sequitur, but I was IN buffalo last weekend :yes: Went to the Walden Galleria.... lord, is that place NUTS.

dude! Total non-sequitur, but I was IN buffalo last weekend :blushing: Went to the Walden Galleria.... lord, is that place NUTS.

Thats were I used to work my last two years of college :D I worked at the J Crew store at the Galleria :D

It is a small world :D

Archived