Sneeze Fetish Forum

Remenbering school's days(f)

StrongestSneeze

When I was 13 at school in my class tehre was a cute girl with long blond hair, green eyes and a sharp nose.

I don't know if she was a sneeze fetish, but she liked so much to sneeze or talk of it. She had allergy to pollen, and in spring time she had to sneeze every morning. B-P

I rembember one day when one my friend opened the windows because there was an hot day and she said "No, close that windows or I start to sneeze!!".

Her sneezes were strong and uncovered "AAH-CCHOOOUU!" or "ASSHHOOOOWW!" with a wonderful pre-sneeze expression.

I remember a day, I heard she said "oh..I'm going to sneeze" and suddenly I turn me to saw she :drool: . She had her finger under her nose, the mouth open a little and her eyes half-closed :drool: . She started to breath in with her mouth "ahh..ahhh..hhhhh" always with her finger under the nose, then she explosed in three strong and wet sneezes "AASSSSHHHHHOOOOWWW!!!AASSHHHOOOUU!!AAAHHSSHOOOWW!!" always with the finger under her nose!! Then she said "Oh, well. Now I'm fine. I like to sneeze".

I don't know you, but this memory it's wonderful for me :)

I remember a day, I heard she said "oh..I'm going to sneeze" and suddenly I turn me to saw she :) . She had her finger under her nose, the mouth open a little and her eyes half-closed :drool: . She started to breath in with her mouth "ahh..ahhh..hhhhh" always with her finger under the nose, then she explosed in three strong and wet sneezes "AASSSSHHHHHOOOOWWW!!!AASSHHHOOOUU!!AAAHHSSHOOOWW!!" always with the finger under her nose!! Then she said "Oh, well. Now I'm fine. I like to sneeze".

That's a wonderful memory. I'd hold on to that as well. I absolutely LOVE it when people comment on how they enjoy to sneeze. :drool:B-P:drool:

Guest lilboyblu
What a disappointment...only one comment to my obs.. :D

I thought it was a fine obs...I just don't often comment on things. Don't take it personally! :lol:

Archived